Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Big Thanks To All That Post Training Camp Updates!

TheNewGuy

Thank you all! I haven't been on a Colts Forum since the late 2000's, PSD (Pro Sports Daily) and not sure if it even exists anymore, but it didn't hold a candle to this one. There are so many great and knowledgeable fans here. Plus the sharing of information is so appreciated. Thank you all and of course Go Colts!

• Like 8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Glad I didn't bet. I thought the 4.5 would be enough. It was a close game, but you can't not score TDs when you get in the Red Zone. That is also why the Packers lost to the Eagles.   McVay and LaFleur are very tight. I hope they converse about their red zone issues in week 1. Because that needs to change.   I don't want to talk Packers Colts until we know who the QB will be. Probable it will be Malik Willis, but that is not a certainty yet. If it is Willis, he has a skill set that can be used to exploit Indy's defense. Malik has elite arm strength and he can stress a defense with his feet.   Defense will win the game. And I think the Packers D is superior.    The game is in the Packers house. The Packers are also coming into this game wanting blood after what happened in Brazil. This will not be an easy game for Indy, if anyone is thinking that because J-Love is doubtful.
    • I meant at the time of the contract dispute
    • With Downs getting ready to comeback and the colts now seeming to have lots of weapons on the outside does anyone else think we could see a package where they push Michael Pittman inside to play some tight end on passing downs? This doesn’t seem like a huge downgrade in blocking over Granson and would be a definite speed and route running upgrade.
    • The explosive plays is one of the main reasons we didn't "control the TOP". All 4 of our TDs came after explosive plays - 3 on offense(2 huge passes to Pierce, 1 to Dulin), one on ST(or am I misremembering one of them?). That's why TOP doesn't tell the whole story. The biggest problem was that we couldn't stop Houston's run game, which is why they stayed on the field so long,,, they just ran on us all day long. 
    • Which I found it confusing on why they want to keep 5 tight ends and they barely get schemed to get open.....should've just kept 3 and used the other 2 roster spots for other depth positions
  • Members