Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I had a Merry xmas..... Caught the Packers game....

LJpalmbeacher2

live in miami. It was a pretty good game but didn't think the packers would win the way the game was being played. Very glad Rogers pulled it out.and Tua  ended up throwing 3 straight interceptions. 

The treat of course, for me, was seeing one of the all time greats in person.....along with showing my granddaughter Rogers in person,  My brother and 2 friends joined us. We all were rooting for the Pack.and Rogers and he didn't disappoint and it being Christmas Day just made the experience that much special..

But it was.COLD.....Brrrrr. In low 40's and it was uncomfortable.. We were bundled up and the only skin.showing for Emma was her eyes protruding from her ski cap Lol..

I remember catching a dolphin playoff game with similar memories against the Oilers which the Dolphins lost to our delight. 

It was very enjoyable and the memory will last forever. I don't go to games that often but glad we went yesterday. 

To those of you going to the colt game tonight, have fun and enjoy.. I wish my team played close to where I live. 

Archived