Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts rank #1 in sack average through 8 games.

Happy2BeHere

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I guess it's only fair to give credit where credit is due.   I don't like Ballard's overall team building approach, but he's definitely made some good picks with Alec Pierce and Will Fries. Also it seems like Tanor Bortolini will turn out good. Dalton Tucker looks promising.
    • This is the best WR room by far in the Ballard era.  The last thing this team needs is Adams.  And he doesn’t want to come to Indy.   He wants to go to a team that could make a deep playoff run.   That’s not the Colts in 2024.   
    • Who are we talking about?       Off the top of my head and the only two I can think of are Autry and Houston.  And that was due to the first year if Covid and the salary cap didn’t go up as scheduled — it went down.   I think roughly $18-20 mill.     Who else?   I’m curious who you think.  
    • As I posted this in another thread…David Carr injured his oblique tonight against the chiefs and will have an MRI tomorrow.    https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-qb-derek-carr-exits-monday-night-loss-to-chiefs-early-with-oblique-injury   he also answered media questions eerily similar to AR when he too suffered an oblique injury recently. I will be very interested to see how Carr’s injury shakes out compared to AR and see if he makes it back to the field any faster than AR does and such. Obviously they may not be identical levels of injury but it will be interesting to monitor.   “Carr, who simply answered "not good" when asked how he was feeling following the game, said he would have an MRI on Tuesday.“   "I couldn't do what I needed to do," Carr said. "In the simplest form and I asked if there was anything we can do about it and there was not enough time to do that. So, I would have done anything to be out there and keep fighting, but I couldn't. It sucks."  
    • Ironically Carr injured his oblique and will have an MRI tomorrow…same as ol AR.  
  • Members

• b a y s k i

b a y s k i 435

• danlhart87

danlhart87 14,378

• Solid84

Solid84 7,801