Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady's longevity

chad72

I was reading this article about Alex Guerrero, Tom Brady's business partner and friend, written by Boston's Tom Curran. 

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/curran-who-alex-guerrero-heres-what-i-know

I am a big proponent of Alex's training methods and I do firmly believe that Tom Brady is his biggest living endorsement and evidence that his methods work. It also puts the clash of chiropractors vs modern medicine, natural methods to heal vs rushing to meds and modern medicine front and center. Of course, my firm belief is that the FDA is never going to endorse anything that it cannot profit off of and will do everything in its power to keep such products down. I do believe in the right mix not to the point of ignoring necessary treatments or surgeries but with exercising caution and not jumping to meds and surgeries (hey, I tore my meniscus 3 years ago, ignored 2 recommendations of surgeries and did the necessary rehab at Shelbourne Knee Center and here I am, doing just fine without pain, so I can relate to that statement).

I have had conversations with my friends as well as to how Tom Brady's methods makes it look like he is throwing like he is 29 and not 39. I don't hate the guy, I love Tom and Alex's methods, maybe it is time people start noticing as well.

Enjoy the read i.e. if you are already not pre-disposed to despising anything and everything associated with Tom Brady. :)