Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grasping for whatever positives I can find

DalTXColtsFan

13 hours ago, will426 said:

Lol I remember during the game they were saying which qb two qbs hold the ball a large amount of time it was luck/Rodgers and for Rodgers it's due to him improvising  and leaving the pocket more so and for luck it's because our offense is built off long developing plays to get

the deep ball..so my question with the staff is what the hell are you doing still doing using this offense when we have an atrocious line and the routes are toooooo long to wait for someone to get open..especially when they're blitzing 

Chuck digs the long ball.  He hired The Mad Bomber Bruce Arians, ??Pep??, then another vertical guy in Chud.  If this franchise wants to protect Luck the should have hired an OC that depends more on a quick rhythmic passing game.  Seems pretty simple.....

12 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Chuck digs the long ball.  He hired The Mad Bomber Bruce Arians, ??Pep??, then another vertical guy in Chud.  If this franchise wants to protect Luck the should have hired an OC that depends more on a quick rhythmic passing game.  Seems pretty simple.....

I feel you on that but then they preach they want luck to get rid of the ball faster but the play calling rarely ever changes at all smh 

1 minute ago, will426 said:

I feel you on that but then they preach they want luck to get rid of the ball faster but the play calling rarely ever changes at all smh 

Yeah, I don't get it either.  But then again, you can't expect Chud to be something's he's not.  IMO, it's on Chuck.