Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Hire Means......peyton Is Staying

tfunky14

Yeah. I know what you mean and you could absolutely be right in the outcome of this. We really don't know.

It's amazing the emotional connections we make with someone we probably have never met but who have made so much of a change in our lives isn't it?

I'm just waiting and hoping for the best because I do love Peyton.

If he is not medically capable of playing anymore so be it. I wish him only the best.

If he is cleared to play with no risk to his health I want him back. Lots of :cheer::cheer::cheer: left in me for him! :)

I am a huge Peyton fan myself. Sadly I don't think he will ever play again. Most athletes that have the same surgery never return to action. As I mentioned last week. I listened to a doctor on WQAM a few weeks ago. The Doc specializes in the exact surgery Peyton had. He said Peytons chances of returning to the field are less than 20%. Keep in mind he has had 3 surgeries in an 18 month span. The Doc said he had not encountered a case in which 3 surgeries had been done on an athlete. I know we all want to see Peyton play again but the odds are against him. I say hire him as the OC or QB coach

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say hire him as the OC or QB coach

I say if he isn't healthy by march 7th release him. Then sign him as the highest paid QB coach ever ($28 MIL), He can then mentor Luck because who better than the GOAT to mentor your franchise rookie QB. Then if Peyton becomes healthy enough to play, fire him as QB coach, then sign him to a new contract identical to his current one minus the bonus which he got for being QB coach. You've then succeeded in keeping Peyton and saving $7 MIL a year cap space ( bonus over 4 years).

I know it's *ic and never gonna happen. But I'm a dreamer. LOL