Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Think Dan Orlovsky Should Just Walk Away - Bad Juju For Him

Colts'n'PacersRock

2 Things - This assumes Dan Orlovsky gets the nod to start at some point AND the Colts never pull out a win this year.

I'm NOT saying either would happen, but wow would this suck for Dan:

Found this Indystar article about the current debacle and there was a bit about the year the Lions went 0-16 Dan was the starting quarterback for seven of those games. If I were Dan, I would just walk away. No way would I want to be known as one of the starting quarterbacks for the ONLY two 0-16 teams!

Orlovsky has started seven games during his seven-year career. All came with Detroit in 2008 when the Lions became the only team in NFL history to finish 0-16.

Link

Perhaps we need an exorcism or something.

Or an unconditional release anyway.

Anything but starting the guy. Not only do I have no confidence in his ability, but the thought of him playing out the string to another 0-16 finish is just cruel.

2 Things - This assumes Dan Orlovsky gets the nod to start at some point AND the Colts never pull out a win this year.

I'm NOT saying either would happen, but wow would this suck for Dan:

Found this Indystar article about the current debacle and there was a bit about the year the Lions went 0-16 Dan was the starting quarterback for seven of those games. If I were Dan, I would just walk away. No way would I want to be known as one of the starting quarterbacks for the ONLY two 0-16 teams!

Link

We've got to win one to save this man's soul :evil:

I don't really follow the Colts or the AFC, but I needed to ask the Colts fans, why not call Jim Sorgi? He was in this system for years and always put up decent numbers for you guys. Not Manning numbers, but guys who put up Manning numbers are already busy on Sundays.

A. He was hurt and his career ended

B. When did he ever play in a real game and put up decent numbers?

Perhaps we need an exorcism or something.

Or an unconditional release anyway.

Anything but starting the guy. Not only do I have no confidence in his ability, but the thought of him playing out the string to another 0-16 finish is just cruel.

we have to accept that he's better than Curtis Painter right now...

Its obvious.

Jacksonville (3-7) was too much talent for Curtis. Think about it..