Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Miss Manning's Play Calling Too

oldunclemark

This may be obvious..but we not only miss Manning throwing the ball..

..we really miss him changing plays at the line.

I thought we ran right into run blitzes or 8-man lines a half dozen times today..

Our 1st down call is a run between the tackles...and everybody knows it

Brown and Carter both suffered the same fate.....

Curtis cant opt out of a bad play and he stares down the receiver..

Maybe we need to draft 2 QBs :mellow: :mellow:

We miss everything about Manning, especially if Curtis Painter's leading the way. Although he's been playing terribly lately, I like the way he changes up the plays, it reminds me of PM... then I see him throw and then I realize again, that that's definitely not PM lol.

Now about your 2 QBs thing... the Colts will draft Andrew Luck, so that's one QB, but I hope the Colts bring in a lot of UDFA's because you never know with these guys, some could end up being really good. The Colts can also bring in a couple of FA's like Croyle, or Charlie Frye, or even Trent Edwards. They really need to make Curtis Painter work for that 3rd string spot.

We miss everything about Manning, especially if Curtis Painter's leading the way. Although he's been playing terribly lately, I like the way he changes up the plays, it reminds me of PM... then I see him throw and then I realize again, that that's definitely not PM lol.

Now about your 2 QBs thing... the Colts will draft Andrew Luck, so that's one QB, but I hope the Colts bring in a lot of UDFA's because you never know with these guys, some could end up being really good. The Colts can also bring in a couple of FA's like Croyle, or Charlie Frye, or even Trent Edwards. They really need to make Curtis Painter work for that 3rd string spot.

Do you remember a case of a QB looking this bad and then putting it together?

I'm not being sarcastic .

I'm trying to recall one.

I know Jim Plunkett was awful with the 70s Patriots and then came back to win the Super Bowl with the Raiders..

Alex Smith (SF) might be an example I'm ignoring..

Do you remember a case of a QB looking this bad and then putting it together?

I'm not being sarcastic .

I'm trying to recall one.

I know Jim Plunkett was awful with the 70s Patriots and then came back to win the Super Bowl with the Raiders..

Alex Smith (SF) might be an example I'm ignoring..

Eli Manning? Played horribly in his rookie year, then went crazy.... oh oh oh Josh Freeman, horrible rookie year, amazing 2nd year. Im not done, Jim Harbaugh with the Cotls, the one great year with the Colts after the years of misery... lots of cases