Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Raiders Open Thread

Andy

If the Pats defense can't get any type of pass rush next week against the Jets then Pats fans need to start worrying. It'll be a good test for Brady also against a good defense. If Brady struggles there is no reason the defense shouldn't be able to win the game for them. It'll be interesting to see how they perform. I predict Pats 17 Jets 7 ,, Jets defense scores on a pick six

If the Pats defense can't get any type of pass rush next week against the Jets then Pats fans need to start worrying. It'll be a good test for Brady also against a good defense. If Brady struggles there is no reason the defense shouldn't be able to win the game for them. It'll be interesting to see how they perform. I predict Pats 17 Jets 7 ,, Jets defense scores on a pick six

reg season low soring games are rare these days. I think it'll be more in the high 20's low 30's.

also offense wins games, defense wins championships:)

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 4, 2011 - Inappropriate
Hidden by Megan, October 4, 2011 - Inappropriate

reg season low soring games are rare these days. I think it'll be more in the high 20's low 30's.

also offense wins games, defense wins championships:)

That wasn't true last night!! Ravens defense played smear the quueeerrr!! Lol hopefully the Pats can play that way next week too