Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A link for rating your FF team

chad72

I dont need a link to know I ran away with this one...

Standard Yahoo 10 team 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1PK 1DEF

QB - Tony Romo, Joe Flacco

WR - Julio Jones, Hakeem Nicks, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree, Kenny Britt

RB - Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Issac Redman

TE - Vernon Davis, Jason Witten

PK - Garret Hartley

DEF - Green Bay

I wish the guys in my league would actually trade.. I have Fitz, Julio Jones, Dwayne Bowe and VJax and I can't get anyone to bite in a PPR league to help me upgrade my RB situation.

Thank for sharing the link... I used it the other day from their site and I should have shared it but I am worried about starting new threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Been lurking (also big Mewelde Moore fan!) but had to register when I saw this. Footballguys is great, but I've been wanting something that goes a lot deeper than that, so I built it!

I'm one of the Founders of Fantasy Brain, which brings data analytics to your fantasy rosters. Connect your fantasy leagues and we'll do the rest, calculating the efficiency of every draft pick, start/sit decision and transaction to give you a true rating for your FFL team, but also a universal power ranking for both you and your league. So you can compete and talk trash against anyone who plays FFL regardless of scoring system, league or provider. There are a bunch more data driven features too

It's all free and takes 30 seconds to sign up! Would love any feedback or thoughts and good luck with your fantasy seasons!

Fantasy Brain: http://www.fantasybrain.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I gotta say you make arguments that you’d never accept from your students because they’re so superficial.      So saying Ballard has been mediocre to bad is tissue paper thin.  Why hasn’t Irsay fired this mediocre to bad GM?  Because he signed off on what Ballard did each year in real time, not after the fact.   Irsay knows Ballard has an eye for talent.  And as Ballard freely admitted in January, the Colts haven’t had more success because he failed to get the QB right.  These aren’t excuses, but it IS badly needed context — which you’d realize if you weren’t always looking for new ways to hate on CB.      As to what you and Moose “supposedly said”  there’s a simple way to verify.  Go to the Day 2 draft thread of Friday April 26.  It was between 3a and 4 my time when I saw it.  I believe it was recent.  Just add 2-3 hours depending on your time zone and you can see your conversation with Moose.   What was so astonishing, what makes me “prattle on” as you put it is how you two ever thought you were right?!?   Given your career choice you jumped to conclusions I’d like to think you’d never accept from your students.   Why you thought Ballard didn’t know more?  Why you thought you two knew better?   Ballard not only knows more, he knows dramatically more.  As I said in another post, he shared the tip of the iceberg.  He doesn’t share the part of the iceberg that you can’t see.  The 90 percent.  The absence of curiosity is stunning given your occupation.    Now, at the bottom of your post you brought up a new line of attack on me and I have no idea what you’re talking about?   I’m not an optimist?   Since when?  Based on what?   In my 12 years here, only 1-2 posters have ever made that claim.   So what are you talking about?     Finally….   You can stop calling me Sir.  It’s normally said with respect.  You don’t respect me at all.   I’ve extended olive branches publicly and privately, and both have been rejected.  Your choice.  So calling me sir is intended as an insult.   It’s old and boring.   Move on.   I don’t know why you “enjoy engaging with me”.   You take a beating.  But if that’s what you’re in to, be my guest.    Sorry this went so long….       
    • He loves you, you just don't know it (sarcasm) 
    • Cubs actually won one - beat the Giants finally.
    • Jared, put $50 on the Lakers to win it all. They are getting +4000 odds, you would win $2000, if you lose, you lose just $50. Hear me out, those odds will drop bigtime shortly because I think the Lakers will make a huge move to bolster their roster.    LeBron wins his 5th tying Magic and Kobe, Lakers tie Boston with 18. Perfect ending because LeBron looks like a hero + he just beat Kareem's record too. 
    • So….  You’ve been absent 7-10 days (more?) and you’re back looking to start not one, but two fights!  Okie-dokie!      If you want to call me names — fine.  I’d simply respond that my knowledge is counter-balanced by those who THINK they know a lot, but clearly don’t.   On to your other post.  That one is longer, and so will be my response.   
  • Members

• csmopar

csmopar 16,351

• BProland85

BProland85 2,837

• newb767

newb767 0

• Mariosmith99

Mariosmith99 0

Rookie
    • cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,357