Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fireman818

Colts Season Ticket Holder Leagues

Has anyone gotten any information on the Colts Season Ticket Holder Fantasy Football Leagues? I played last two years and I haven't seen anything released or updated about this year..

Have you heard anything?  I asked my ticket rep a few weeks ago and she said they were planning on doing a season ticket holder league, but I never heard anything else.  Since the season starts tomorrow, I'm assuming there isn't one this year.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• But why trade away Brissett and then have no adequate back-up ? I think this season has proven that having a reliable back-up quarterback is a very good idea.                                                                                                                              In addition even Colin stated that Luck's surgery requires 9-12 months of recovery. Therefore why is it not possible that Andrew will be ready soon since he has now had 10 moths of recovery time? It seems to me that he should be ready very soon.                                                                                                                                                                              Colin stated that this is just his unsupported opinion. I personally think that he is wrong, and that the owners and management have not automatically given up on this season at this point in the season. But then again , that is just My opinion.
    • This is a very true statement, if the Cubs were out of it in August I wouldn't of been near as interested in it. Most Baseball fans are like that. These last 3 years have kept me on edge. I will still watch the WS because it's the WS though, I always have watched the Playoffs even when the Cubs stunk.
    • IMO Ballard it not going to sign a bunch of free agents. He is building through the draft so even bringing up a lot of these high priced free agents is something the Colts are not interested in.
    • Nats seem jinxed. They arguably have the most talented team in Baseball. Maybe with a different manager they will go deep in the Playoffs.
    • I've said it before he was a 3rd. rd. pick himself who has proven he can play in the league and win on two different teams.  Even with our current team and all it's problems and no training camp.  We traded a former 1 for him.  He will only get better with us the more he plays.  Why would you take a lower rd. pick in trade for a player who has yet to prove themselves?   If he continues to improve he could fetch a 1 or 2 easily.  He could become just as hot as Garopolo  depending on how his year pans out.  
  • Members

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 59

• Lef

Lef 142

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 11,138

• DougDew

DougDew 1,887

• Buck Showalter

Buck Showalter 3,067

Moderators