Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

An interview with Chandler Harnish Mr. Irrelevant

Ohio Colt

Nothing too earth shattering here, but I hope you guys get to know him a little better. He was a class act, great kid.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1175798-mr-irrelevant-an-interview-with-indianapolis-colts-chandler-harnish

I used a lot of the questions that you all said you wanted me to ask him. Thanks for your help. He's really excited to be a Colt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• One name that everybody on this forum has ignored is Xavier Weaver from Colorado. He's got the right height and runs close to 4.3. I watched pretty much every Colorado game bc of Deion. He is a pretty good deep threat if we don't take anybody in round 2. Good with the ball after the catch as well.
    • Turner weighs about 15 lbs less. Think Ngauake. Do yourself a favor and checkout the weight of the best DE's. There is a power element when you are fighting with a 315-325 LB tackle.    Latu is an interesting specimen. He is not at all ripped with his upper body. With his shirt off at the combine I considered him comparatively whimpy.    And watching game tape his attack I found that I couldn't quite tell why he was so successful. I have since watched him training and had media that I could slow down.   Perhaps because he isn't muscle bound he is very flexible. He does get low with a twist and knee bend and remains smooth. And he does it quickly.  This is Elite.  So i'm watching his attack with his arms and I will describe it like a fierce swim, windmill thing, both arms swinging forward, and it sure looks like the tackles can't time a defense to the motion. Yet he seems to, letting him knock their hands down with precision,, then he instantly drops his shoulder and bends and explodes around them.   He certainly isn't muscled up like the freak Joey Bosa, but against college players it sure looks very similar.   His upper body isn't thick but watching him run through the heavy bags he hits them really hard with a compact motion. He is physical and plays fast.  Let's hope he once and for all allows Ballard to take the dunce hat off regarding DE.  
    • Around the three minute mark, he starts talking about being medically retired by Washington. He got injured, and while he was still working through his options for surgery and recovery, the program told him they were going to medically retire him. Before he got the surgery! He has the operation, then goes out and plays rugby two months after a cervical fusion. That's the Poly way. He had an offer from a pro rugby team in Seattle, but turned it down to keep playing football.    So yeah, it's right to be concerned by the fusion and his recovery, but it's seeming like the medical retirement was overblown because of how Washington chose to handle it. 
    • In fantasy world we could get DeJean with second round pick and trade third and whatever it takes to get Aiyuk. Think that would qualify as a home run draft.
  • Members