Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrek Hill

csmopar

So as many on here know, I have experience with law enforcement earlier in my youth. 

I have often found myself defending the actions of LEOs and/or preaching to wait for all the facts to come out. I have always tried to be open and honest about that and at times, I’ve been at odds with many on here in terms of this topic. 

That said, I felt I must come out with my thoughts on this Tyrek Hill situation that is on NFL dot com. 

im gonna be blunt, the police officers involved were 100 percent in the wrong. Period. Point blank. From the multiple body cam footage’s released to date, there was ZERO reason to pull Hill from his car let alone kneel on top of him AFTER he was cuffed. Those officers should be relieved of their positions for this and charged with assault. 

One can debate the window up or down thing but legally, Hill did nothing wrong. And rulings by multiple levels of our court system will agree. 

and detaining his teammates, well over the top. 

which is why the Miami PD suspended a couple of those cops. 

@Nadine I apologize in advance if this one goes off the rails but I felt I needed to say it. 

• Thanks 1

• Nadine locked this topic