Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mahomes still on track for 50

runthepost

Hes great but he is also in a great sitiation.  He has track athletes at wr.  He has the best TE.  I believe they have the best O line in football. Plus the best offensive play caller.  The perfect storm.  Ried's offense right now just seems so far ahead of the Ds in the league.  Guys r just wide open all the  time.  That tells me they r confusing thr Ds around the league. 

8 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hes great but he is also in a great sitiation.  He has track athletes at wr.  He has the best TE.  I believe they have the best O line in football. Plus the best offensive play caller.  The perfect storm.  Ried's offense right now just seems so far ahead of the Ds in the league.  Guys r just wide open all the  time.  That tells me they r confusing thr Ds around the league. 

Don't overlook the fact that the QB gets to the same page as the defense fast enough to make the reads to identify the open guy. It takes two hands to clap. Just having athletes and an offensive system that gets the ball to them isn't just enough. It was the same OL that Belichick held scoreless in the first half in both the regular season and postseason game last year. I hope Mahomes learns from last year, will be fun to watch Mahomes at Foxboro.