Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles offense minus Frank Reich

ColtStrong2013

7 hours ago, ColtsBlitz said:

This is the tell tale of a Twitter user! 

Plot twist, I am actually not active on Twitter. I have one, solely for following. I have zero followers, and a private account. 

5 hours ago, colts2dasuperbowl said:

If I remember correctly, I read an article long time ago that Doug Pederson was calling all the plays for the Eagles last year.

He did indeed, supposedly. 

But so did my high school coach on defense years ago... when we all know the guy up top was telling him what he was seeing and offering "suggestions" that normally was used. 

Frank was instrumental in the preparation for game day, for breaking down film and finding mismatches, etc.  He stood in the shadows all year last year with the eagles while Pederson got the credit/fame/multi million dollar book deal.  It's Frank's time to step in the spotlight. LET'S GO FRANKY!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• People shouldn't get too excited yet. The case could be thrown out later. In the meantime, the NFL will appeal this, which is going to take a long time. It might change how the NFL charges streaming services, but it could be years (or maybe never) that anyone sees payout from this case. 
    • TE atleast have players that have produced. Can't say the same thing about the LBers. Franklin and Speed are the only LBers on the team I trust to play significant snaps 
    • I agree with most of this. I would switch TE and LB. The TE's are trash until proven otherwise IMO. No one is a no1 TE on any team that we have. It's all a bunch of what ifs that have potential. Like throwing darts at a dartboard.    The LBers are actually average IMO. Franklin and Speed are pretty solid, and there is potential for good depth. I'd rather us be in a position where we have potential for good depth than a situation at TE where there's 4 guys who might be good enough to be a no1 on the team.
    • I can't really say much about that since I'm not that educated about the new rules, but from I do understand I think teams will just long drive kicks down the middle to give the receiving team last time to set up their blocks. I don't think anyone can move until the KR has the ball
    • You nailed it @CR91     This isn’t as much a concern as an uncertainty- for every team:  How well will we do with the new kickoff rules?  Both receiving and covering.  
  • Members

• SurfinKal

SurfinKal 264

• Kc77

Kc77 11

Rookie
    • newb767

newb767 0

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 17,392

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 119