Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Ferguson!!!!!

2 hours ago, JR Indy said:

I like Josh ability and potential, but whether or not he makes the team (and I hope he will) is all on him.  If he comes to the rookie camp. training camp, and pre-season games hungry, I mean starving to make a play. And above all not turning the ball over.  He stands a strong chance of making this team and playing a big role. But if he comes in here like he's has already made it, this guy is going home quickly.

I can't wait to see this guy play.  The o-line will be in place.  The speed from Ty, Donte, and Dorsett. And Andrew with time.  This will be a big year for the Colts.

Tenn, Jacksonville, and Houston drafted well, but a healthy Andrew Luck with TIME overrides everything they done so far.

Exactly!!! A healthy andrew luck can beat a super bowl winning broncos team and take a superbowl contending Panthers team to overtime (I don't think he was even healthy then) .. but my point is I think we over look how great andrew really is, for every bone head play he's going to make 4 jaw dropping "how in the heck did he do that" plays