Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Full disclosure - I'm a Patriots fan

BlazeDaring

I go to every board of every team the Patriots are playing because I love seeing what their fans write.  I don't troll.  I don't start trouble or instigate and to date I've only been kicked from one board.  Dallas, they're nuts and I couldn't take it anymore.

Your board I must say is one of the best.  Its football talk the way it should be.  Analysis and opinions.  Go to Buffalo's board, they still think the "Rex effect" means something and the Bills Mafia (yes that's what they call themselves) is relevant.  Anyway......

This is going to be a fun game, I hope that Luck plays because he's great and I love seeing him out there (plus he throws to Hilton more and I have him on my fantasy team).  But I think him playing makes it a better game.  that being said I think NE wins and wins but at least 14 and its not because of Brady or Gronk or any anger NE has over deflategate.  Its the coaching. 

I don't think Indy has a diverse passing game.  NFL network did a long piece on them right after Luck got hurt.  Its one dimensional.  Deep passes.  Nothing short or over the middle.  Easy to defend.  This is where NE wins every year.  Belichick does one thing better than anyone ever.  They take away the first thing you want to do.  Make you react and Indy has never been able to adjust. 

What are your thoughts?  Like I said, I'm not trolling and trying to be respectful.  I just love talking football.

Glad to have you on our forums (provided you stick to your words and don't troll haha)!  Given the magnitude of this game, we already have a thread on this topic and we're trying to keep all of the discussion there.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/41182-the-patriots-pre-game-thread-week-6-merge/

Closing this thread, but feel free to post in the thread above