Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I might have thought a way for Colts to beat the Patriots...

bap1331

Lol, good for you that you don't have a hard time swallowing, but sad to see you are still in denial about your team having to cheat to win. 

Its  not denial , its just that some don't care how its reached , as long as end results is what they want. This didn't cost the Colts the game but most likely did the Ravens.

Its not denial , its just that some don't care how its reached , as long as end results is what they want. This didn't cost the Colts the game but most likely did the Ravens.

You guys are relentless in your accusations, it's impressive.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens have stated that there were no ball issues in that game.

Here's a question for you, when the report comes out and clears the Pats of any wrongdoing, are you going to apologize or at least retract all of these wild accusations you're throwing around?

You guys are relentless in your accusations, it's impressive.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens have stated that there were no ball issues in that game.

Here's a question for you, when the report comes out and clears the Pats of any wrongdoing, are you going to apologize or at least retract all of these wild accusations you're throwing around?

Wouldn't be looking for that finding , the guy that did this just didn't take it upon his self to do it. Do I get an apology for all the other times they have been caught ? I don't want apologies I want real meaningful action from the Comisch. although not likely when him and Kraft are BUDS .  rotflmao