Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Colts / Colts Opponent Analysis

jskinnz

Tampa last year

It was a horribly thrown pass but had that been thrown where Williams cut his route in and actually stayed on his feet Jenkins still has a great chance to make a play on the ball because he was in between Williams and where the pass should have been, Now if that ball was thrown in the right spot Jenkins still had inside position on Williams cutting back before he fell and as we saw Jenkins clearly had the speed to make a play on the ball, Williams fell but still great play by Jenkins from the snap to the pick 6

It was a horribly thrown pass but had that been thrown where Williams cut his route in and actually stayed on his feet Jenkins still has a great chance to make a play on the ball because he was in between Williams and where the pass should have been, Now if that ball was thrown in the right spot Jenkins still had inside position on Williams cutting back before he fell and as we saw Jenkins clearly had the speed to make a play on the ball, Williams fell but still great play by Jenkins from the snap to the pick 6

Lol we have different definitions of great then

Says you. More likely, freeman was stupid for even throwing it.

Says anybody that actually saw the play on the All 22 probably, Jenkins very clearly had inside position on Williams at the point where Williams fell down, I do agree though it was bad decision by Freeman though. Martin was wide open on what was a delayed route ran by him

Says anybody that actually saw the play on the All 22 probably, Jenkins very clearly had inside position on Williams at the point where Williams fell down, I do agree though it was bad decision by Freeman though. Martin was wide open on what was a delayed route ran by him

He has position, that doesnt mean he intercepts it if the WR comes back for the ball...although Freeman not only is stupid for throwing it he throws it wide which probably would have made it easier for Jenkins to make the pick. Point is, hardly a great play....just another dumb throw by Freeman.

He has position, that doesnt mean he intercepts it if the WR comes back for the ball...although Freeman not only is stupid for throwing it he throws it wide which probably would have made it easier for Jenkins to make the pick. Point is, hardly a great play....just another dumb throw by Freeman.

Corners that don't have his recovery speed(not many do) to stop and start have a less chance of a pick on that play but that's only part of why it as a great play. He fought off 3 attempts to tackle and shove him out of bounds and scored the td....Had that have been Deion Sanders lets be honest most would have said great play

Corners that don't have his recovery speed(not many do) to stop and start have a less chance of a pick on that play but that's only part of why it as a great play. He fought off 3 attempts to tackle and shove him out of bounds and scored the td....Had that have been Deion Sanders lets be honest most would have said great play

I give up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now