Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prisco Denver 31, CowBoys 30 - also CBS expert picks straight up & against the spread

bayone

DEN.png Denver
Broncos

The Cowboys gave up over 400 yards to the Chargers last week through the air. Now they get Peyton Manning, who is as hot as he's ever been. So why do I think the Cowboys will keep this close? I think the defense will play better, but I also think the offense will get it going at home. This will be fun.

DAL.png Dallas
Cowboys

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

all CBS Experts , straight up & Vs Spread

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wrong proven by the playoffs and SB viewers it does not matter who is playing in those games. You wrote "Big Market". The definition is geographical areas like NY and Dallas. Point: Saturating the schedule with one team, any team is dumb simply because fans outside those markets could care less. How many NFL fans were jumping for joy to learn the Lions were a Thanksgiving team when they were the perennial cellar dwellers? To your last point is mute because fans watch their team good or bad over other games.
    • LOL that's awesome! People that don't cover their neck are about to figure out why you cover your neck LOL    I used to work for Tippmann back when paintballing was huge, and we used to go put on a huge event in Hell Michigan (Tippmann challenge) and they would truck us out in 6x6 army trucks into the woods and we'd have to try to take over the town. One time we were trying to invade the town and the garage doors fling open and out blasts a car /"tank" with a gatlin gun coming out of the roof. He was lighting EVERYONE up and people are screaming (of course they cranked up the psi) and it was on an old railroad embankment, so I jumped off the side and the guy on the gatlin gun didnt see me. So the car goes past and I shoot the guy ion the gatlin gun, and he proceeds to LIGHT ME UP all the way up my side. It hurt so bad, I had bruises for at least a month. It was soooo fun though.    All that to say, paintballing is an EXCELLENT team builder, and I'm glad the Colts are having those guys do that. You really have to count on your team members just like on the football field. 
    • There's a common thing going on in America right now. It goes by:    "Rules for thee but not for me"   Or essentially, "Only I'm allowed to state my opinion and others who disagree should not speak". 
    • We have some talent on D. The problem seems to be how to 'compose' that talent to be more effective. That's coaching. Every offense will try to expose the weak links, and if the strategy and tactics are predictable, that becomes the weak link.
  • Members