Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FYI: Recommended Reading.....

NewColtsFan

This week's USA Today Sports Weekly profiles about 3 teams each week of the NFL off-season.

This week's edition has our beloved Colts.   (They also profile the Redskins and Vikings)

In addition to a position by position break-down, they also include the schedule,  the two-deep depth chart,  the 2012 team and individual stats,  etc.     In short, a one stop shopping experience for some Colts info.

The weekly will set you back all of $3.   There's nothing great or earth shattering on it,  but for me at least,  it's nice to have one concise packet of information that isn't hard to keep with you as you go about your business.   So, it stays with me in my car or in my office.

It's sold at your local 7/11.   Sorry to say there's no Colt on the cover,  no Andrew Luck.   The cover shot is,  yes,  RG3.

But it's the inside info that you care about....

Hope you enjoy!

This week's USA Today Sports Weekly profiles about 3 teams each week of the NFL off-season.

This week's edition has our beloved Colts.   (They also profile the Redskins and Vikings)

In addition to a position by position break-down, they also include the schedule,  the two-deep depth chart,  the 2012 team and individual stats,  etc.     In short, a one stop shopping experience for some Colts info.

The weekly will set you back all of $3.   There's nothing great or earth shattering on it,  but for me at least,  it's nice to have one concise packet of information that isn't hard to keep with you as you go about your business.   So, it stays with me in my car or in my office.

It's sold at your local 7/11.   Sorry to say there's no Colt on the cover,  no Andrew Luck.   The cover shot is,  yes,  RG3.

But it's the inside info that you care about....

Hope you enjoy!

thanks for the info