Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does anyone get really bored duing the off season and...

Do some fantasy mock drafts just to pass the time? I do... and to be honest... I started doing that last season and I won 7 out of 10 of my leagues! Luck favors the prepared?

Anyways, does anyone have a draft site they prefer in the early offseason?

i've been using cbs's mock draft for now really did bad in my one league last year and hope to change that for this year

if you ever want to pair up with me we can do some mocks if you are ever bored.

this early into the season I prefer FantasyFootballCalculator mock drafts... no need to sign up... its simple while still offering a graphical representation of your draft.

if you ever want to pair up with me we can do some mocks if you are ever bored.

this early into the season I prefer FantasyFootballCalculator mock drafts... no need to sign up... its simple while still offering a graphical representation of your draft.

yeah sure! My league with my friends we're doing auction draft this year so that's why i've been using cbs's

Just went into "homer overload" by drafting Wayne, Ballard, Luck, then Hilton back to back.

Its too early to make conclusions but, I am seeing RBs fly off the board quickly this season so far. There is tons of talent at WR if you want to wait. QB is deep too! TE is pretty stale so if you are smitten with one grab him early. If you find yourself short on RBs... consider drafting two top tier DEFs as soon as you can.

I was only able to draft Martin, Ridley, and Ballard... couple of rounds later I got Niner's D and Tampa's D. 

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to stay busy finding the next good pick.  Looks like Fleener may get a bump for next season.  Good article. http://www.toptierfootball.com/articles/sleeper-te-coby-fleener

Fleener could be a sneaky pick. All things point to him having an up trending season. I would be happy gambling with the TE spot this year and targetting Jared Cook, Coby Fleener, and Greg Olsen/Dustin Keller.