Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Woods Visits Colts

I'm starting to feel we might be able to say that about whoever they end up taking at 24.

The Colts may have to reach a little for a player they like if nobody unexpectedly falls or they can't find a suitable trade partner to move down a bit. Or I guess they could trade up, but I would be surprised if they did.

Yep because we are picking in the later part of the draft, makes it kinda difficult to draft a player that has a consensus of being a rd 1 draft pick, unless those players fall to us.

I'm starting to feel we might be able to say that about whoever they end up taking at 24.

The Colts may have to reach a little for a player they like if nobody unexpectedly falls or they can't find a suitable trade partner to move down a bit. Or I guess they could trade up, but I would be surprised if they did.

That's a good point. The guy we take at #24 might be someone's #35. I have zero idea what we do. Everyone from 20-50 seems so close, and outside of the quarterbacks and maybe Tyler Eifert and Zach Ertz, pretty much everyone is an option for us. I've been open to the idea of trading down for a while now, but the way this draft is shaping up, I don't know if we'll find someone to dance with. Like you, I doubt we trade up.

I would just like to see us get someone who is going to improve our starting lineup on one side of the ball or the other, or someone who is a lock for consistent playing time. Anything can happen with injuries. We could draft a tight end, and he could wind up starting at some point.

I... I just don't know.

I-Dont-Know.jpg