Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Busts

Gavin

I would agree ruksak if he played any other position but QB, his added age MAY be a benefit as he is SMARTER than a typical rookie. And a QB can play with these new rules at a good level to age 40+.

Yea, I've heard that angle too. It could go either way. It could also be said that the QB position is the hardest to learn, thus, the longest learning curve. So....by the time he gets a grip, he'll be on the wrong side of 30.

All that being said, he does have maturity on his side and even given his age, he could have a good ten year career.

I think he was taken too high in the draft for his age.

Yea, I've heard that angle too. It could go either way. It could also be said that the QB position is the hardest to learn, thus, the longest learning curve. So....by the time he gets a grip, he'll be on the wrong side of 30.

All that being said, he does have maturity on his side and even given his age, he could have a good ten year career.

I think he was taken too high in the draft for his age.

He most def could, but I think he was LESS of a reach than Tannahill (sp?) with the Dolphins. But the Dolphins drafting getting be a little bit like the old Raiders drafting. Questionable at best.