Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dane Brugler's top 100 2024 NFL Draft Board

Dane Brugler posted his first top 100 board of this draft season. Here it is: 

https://theathletic.com/5270481/2024/02/13/nfl-draft-2024-prospect-rankings-top-100/

Some things thatI found notable:

- QB rankings - Caleb(1) -> Maye(4) -> Daniels(8) -> McCarthy(24) ->Bo Nix(37) -> Pennix(57) -> Rattler(88) - > Pratt (100)

- MHJ is no. 2. Nabers no. 3 prospect in the draft. Bowers no. 5.

- Joe Alt OT1

- Terrion Arnold CB1 ... this seems to be setting as the consensus in most of those analysts boards. I think pretty much every one I've seen has him as the best CB. 

- Quinyon Mitchell CB2 and no. 11 on the board. This is the highest I've seen him, although he too is settling down as CB2 in most boards I've seen. 

- Dallas Turner - EDGE1(no.12)

- Brian Thomas - no. 14 - the highest I've seen him

- Byron Murphy DT1 - no. 15.... this too is becoming kind of a consensus - the best DT in the draft and ranked in the teens by almost everybody

- Darius Robinson no. 31... another big board after the senior bowl where he jumps up the board... 

- 7 OTs in the top 30... just like with most other big boards I've seen. 11 in the top 100! 

- 17(!!!) WRs in the top 100. Ladd McConkey at 34, Addonai Mitchell 35... Troy Franklin 40, Roman Wilson 45... Xavier Worthy 46

- 12 CBs in the top 100. 

- Junior Colson LB1 at 39... Edggerin Cooper LB2 at 42. 

- Tyler Nubin S1 at 41... Jaden Hicks S2 at 43 ... Kamren Kitchens 62 Doesn't seem like great LB or S class... 

- Jonathon Brooks RB1... but at no. 70. Must be one of the worst RB classes ever? 

• Like 2