Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dak is looking good

LJpalmbeacher2

Is Dak the Best QB now?

Do you think he's surpassed Mahomes and Rogers?

He's certainly looking good and the cowboys look loaded.

I think Josh Allen is in top 4 also. He's definitely the best right now from the bunch of young guns from the past few seasons. 

Interesting to see developments from Burroughs,  Lawrence, Herbert's, Baker, Fields, Wilson, Lance.

Some unfortunately are with some really historically bad franchises that may hold them back.

Rogers #1 then Dak, Mahomes and Allen is kind of muddled after that. Mahomes has the best supporting cast I think. Dont look now but I think Herbert is jumping up this list quickly. 

Ballards biggest mistake to date is not finding a guy. You need a really good quarterback to be competitive in this league and it seems Ballard thinks he can just take his bargain bin type approach to the position as he likes to do with others. 

29 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Rogers #1 then Dak, Mahomes and Allen is kind of muddled after that. Mahomes has the best supporting cast I think. Dont look now but I think Herbert is jumping up this list quickly. 

Ballards biggest mistake to date is not finding a guy. You need a really good quarterback to be competitive in this league and it seems Ballard thinks he can just take his bargain bin type approach to the position as he likes to do with others. 

Wentz is far from a bargain.   Rivers wasn't cheap either

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Wentz is far from a bargain.   Rivers wasn't cheap either

2019 offseason Brady was available and supposedly interested in the Colts, went with River instead..Bargain

2020 offseason Stafford was available but too expensive for Ballard, took Wentz instead...Bargain

Archived