Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Combine Draft V 1.0

Rd4 comp for Session; Rd7 comp for C. Johnson

1 Andrew Luck

**trade down with Philly** This is something that I've seen chad72 bring up before and I think it's a great idea

46 Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin

We have to be able to run the ball. I think bringing in a FA like Ben Grubbs or Evan Mathis with Zeitler allows us to do that very well

51 Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt

This guy has to be the most underrated CB in the draft. He put up Very similar combine numbers to Claiborne/Kirkpatrick, but had better numbers than both of them during the season.

98 Chris Givens, WR, Wake Forest

Chris has 4.4 speed, runs routes very well and can catch the football when No One is within 10 yards of him, unlike Garcon!

Rd4*Comp* Duke Ihenacho, SS, San Jose State

I'm putting this here due to the size of the contract that Session signed with guaranteed $$.

129 David Molk, C, Michigan

Played for the U. of Michigan, was the 2011 Rimington Trophy winner (Best Center in NCAA). Saturday may not be here and I'm willing to try Pollack at Center, but if he plays Center in the NFL like he does Guard, then just put Molk in there.

162 Nicolas Jean-Baptiste, NT, Baylor

I would like to see us bring in Brandon McKinney in FA and have Jean-Baptiste to rotate in.

193 Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford

He has great speed, but the number of concussions in the last 2 seasons will probably knock him down to here or possibly not even drafted. ? I wouldn't mind drafting him here and at least see if he can stay concussion-free.

7*Comp* Dorian Graham, WR, Syracuse

I have this slot for comp. from Charlie Johnson going to the Vikings. Dorian doesn't have very much experience, so this spot could go to someone else and we pick him up as an UDFA. The guy has legit 4.3 speed, though. I'd like to see what he can do.

Decent draft but I would be surprised to see the Eagles giving up 46 and 51 for Colts at 34, based on trade value chart

It is 46 and 51 for 34 and 65, that is the trade he is talking about :). Note he does not have no.65 listed in his mock draft as well.