Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

does it hurt less

CR91

Why can't people support their team more? Seems like it's cool to be more 'anti' other teams, than it is to support your own team. We all have other teams we like or dislike, but when that hate for other teams is stronger than your support for your own team, you really have to wonder.

And when that 'anti' team vibe is for your own team, well. really, just find something else to whine about, preferably somewhere else.

Cue: "we are realistic, it's not all happy clapping, unicorns and rainbows etc" Yawn, fricken yawn....... 

Well, my thought has always been if you win in the Wildcard Round and then again in the Divisional Round, then that team deserves to be in the AFC Championship Game.  Who else would have deserved it?  One of the vanquished teams?

And just so you know, I do play close attention.

I never said we didn't deserve it, I said we didn't belong there...there is a difference.  We were not ready to be there, and the game play was solid irrefutable  proof of that.

I never said we didn't deserve it, I said we didn't belong there...there is a difference.  We were not ready to be there, and the game play was solid irrefutable  proof of that.

Semantics.  If the Colts did not belong there, who did?

Look - I get the point.  They were overmatched in that game.  It showed how far they need to go to be on the level of the Pats.  Clearly they need to get more impact players on both sides but I also don't view the mountain as insurmountable either.

Semantics.  If the Colts did not belong there, who did?

Look - I get the point.  They were overmatched in that game.  It showed how far they need to go to be on the level of the Pats.  Clearly they need to get more impact players on both sides but I also don't view the mountain as insurmountable either.

Nor do I.  I look for the Colts to be in contention next year, if they take the steps to improve.  Getting Carter was a good step, but now we need to start building an OL, and then defense.  The future is bright, once we get past the stench of our last game.

Now knowing we lost to the eventual super bowl champion?

That really doesn't matter to me.

think that the bad Colts team showed up that day.  The game could have been a very different one had that not been the case.  The inconsistency throughout the season has been extremely frustrating.  

The Pats played a stronger game, but they should have lost this one except for "the worst call in super bowl history".

And the Seahawks were only in that position because of a flat out miracle catch.

Point being there's way too many plays in a game to play the what if game. When it mattered, one team executed and the other didn't