Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy League

Alright guys I'm looking to start up a fantasy league consisting of Colts fans from the forum. If you're on here from another team you are more than welcome to join as well! It's on ESPN, all the basic scoring and player amounts for the league, I didn't change anything. It's a 12 team league so I need 11 people right now. Only ask to join if you are serious about playing, I don't want people quitting halfway through the year. The draft is set for Thursday at 8 ET. Email benlamers1221@gmail.com if you are interested and I'll send you an invite.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wouldn't be mad if Ballard traded up to pick Bowers. He is a game breaker TE. With Woods still being an unknown it would be a smart move imo.  Just imagine having both Bowers and Woods on the field at the same time? Mercy lol
    • For what it’s worth….   This is the short version of the interview.  About 4:30.       Later in the day,  Eisen posted the longer version, the full interview.   It’s roughly 11 min long.    I’d post it if I could.  
    • I'm going to try this again this year, I think I got last place last year.    We will trade down, because Bowers or Nabors won't be there at 15.     Round 1: a-Jackson Powers Johnson, g/c Oregon(I'm sticking with my mock draft)                     b-Brian Thomas Jr., wr LSU                      c-Taliese Fuaga, t/g Oregon St.      Round 2: a-Junior Colson, lb Michigan                      b-Edgeron Cooper, lb Texas A&M                      c-Jaden Hicks, s Washington St.      Round 3: a- Marshawn Kneeland, de Western Michigan                       b-Kamari Lassiter, cb Georgia                       c-Jarvis Brownlee, cb Louisville       Round 4: a-Jamari Thrash, wr Louisville                       b-Beau Brade, s Maryland                       c-Jaden Crumedy, dl Mississippi St.       Round 5: a-Willie Drew, cb Virginia St.                        b-Jowon Briggs, dt Cinncinati                        c-Luke Mccafrey, wr Rice        Round 6: a-Dwight McGlothern, cb Arkansas                         b-C.J. Hanson, og Holy Cross                         c-George Holani, rb Boise St.         Round 7: a-Bryan Hudson, g/c Louisville                         b-Aaron Casey, lb Indiana                          c-Evan Williams, s Oregon
    • Alot of people  sleeping  of troy franklin.  He is expected  to go in the second
  • Members