Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue's Week 16 Recap

Mighty Blue

:cheer2::rock::yahoo: Let's remember Week 3 Sunday September 25th....Colts 20   Chiefs 17 at LOS :headspin::cheer::monkeydance:

What happened to that team? :scratch:

Tua Trauma- It appears Tua has a tendency to hit the turf with the back of his helmet when tackled. Hey guys, when you evaluate your current helmet design to protect the head/brain, maybe a better shock absorbing cushion inside the back of the helmet :thinking:

I would hate to see an ex QB be interviewed and say, "Yah, ah, I 'member playing for da, umm, in the FNL, LFN, FLN. Ah..umm, I don't have drain bamage!" :pokerface:

Ha, Ha, SMH!  Hey Russell, why did you leave Seattle? Did the football talk back to you?  :nutz:

Hey Denver, can you send him back and get your money back, too? :bossy:

Hey Josh, I initially predicted you against Hurts in the SB. Now, my prediction is Mahomies vs Hurts. Here is why... you want REVENGE! :wall:

If you get treatment for your injury, your pride, you just might recover. :catfight:

You have been trying too hard to win the games you did. :hulk:

Oh, and umm, I will remember you for being the losing QB of the greatest game against the Chiefs! :sip:

Now, let's talk Ownership...Cincinnati Bengals QB...You now have ownership of the Patriots stadium! It is now called FoxBurrow Stadium! :cheer::yahoo::cheer2::hat:

Good job, Joe!

As of today, there are 13 QBs that have injuries. Maybe, there should be new rules...No scrambling past the line of scrimmage, only backwards or only side to side and tapping-out is optional.

:thinking:

Now, let's talk about last night's game...to the fans at the game...you all are the true heroes :cheer:

I saw a young fan waving two Colts Flags and many more throughout the stadium waving flags. I also saw shiny pom poms being shaken!

Awesome! Our season is like the end of the first Mummy movie...death is only the beginning.

If Harrison Ford makes a new movie, it would be called "INDIANA GROANS-The Season of Gloom"

I bet I know what Matt was thinking on the sideline," Now, I can see what the fuss is about. We look terrible! Now, I know why we have angry fans on the Forum."

Also, Nick probably thought, "Hey, this artificial turf looks and taste like real grass!"

Well, as bad as we played this year, I will still show my support for the Colts here in Arizona:coltshelmet:

Who plays here? Who freakin' cares!

Mighty Blue:cheer2:

Archived