Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Death Warrant:No Defense in Mile High

King Colt

I see "Manning" headlineing many posts here. Obviously very few folks watched that game. What had to be the worst and most inexcueable defense blunder in playoff history occured inb the final seconds of this game. The game was won by Denver. It was over! Kah-poot! Denver wins! On the the AFC championship game! Whoops! Someone FORGOT TO COVER! 

IMO with only 7 points lead Broncos went too conservative early, and called a lot of running plays with not real intent to go forth and score. Seriously...run first against Ray Lewis? They should've rather tried to sneak at least into FG range and score, but they were forced to 3rd&out instead and then a blown coverage cut their dreams.

I think as a matter of fact bad tactics killed them, what was capitalized by CBs' mistake. Still they could have won in the OT...

Edit: + Broncos' D was horrible through the whole game, still I think they've hold the W in their hands, but let it slipped away.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

I see "Manning" headlineing many posts here. Obviously very few folks watched that game. What had to be the worst and most inexcueable defense blunder in playoff history occured inb the final seconds of this game. The game was won by Denver. It was over! Kah-poot! Denver wins! On the the AFC championship game! Whoops! Someone FORGOT TO COVER! 

Of course you are correct......

But I know you understand how the game is...

When its tied and one QB thows an interception that even he admits is all on him...

..and the other team simply kicks a field goal..the QB must accept the blame. Its on him.

Nobody Titans Champ Bailey's won-loss record...

Its on Peyton...no matter how many yards and TDs he threw for in regulation...

I know you know this

Of course you are correct......

But I know you understand how the game is...

When its tied and one QB thows an interception that even he admits is all on him...

..and the other team simply kicks a field goal..the QB must accept the blame. Its on him.

Nobody Titans Champ Bailey's won-loss record...

Its on Peyton...no matter how many yards and TDs he threw for in regulation...

I know you know this

You nailed it. And indeed he had plenty of chances to give his team a two score lead thanks to the 2 return TDs by Holiday (Indy team could never do him this kind of favor) and he had three drives in OT to drive into FG range to win.

Brady needed a couple of field goals to win his 2 rings out of the three and he delivered each time.