Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 3rd round RB who will be a steal for the Colts..

1 hour ago, Majin Vegeta said:

I hope nobody uses highlight tapes to judge prospects..

Some highlight tapes are useful...

You can see formations and the snap of the ball,  you can see the whole play unfold.      It's not edited to impress,  it's just the whole play and oft times it's followed by good replays.

The highlights that are worthless are the ones edited to look like someones music video.      Not good.   They're almost worthless.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Some highlight tapes are useful...

You can see formations and the snap of the ball,  you can see the whole play unfold.      It's not edited to impress,  it's just the whole play and oft times it's followed by good replays.

The highlights that are worthless are the ones edited to look like someones music video.      Not good.   They're almost worthless.

Yeah but you have to see the negatives about a player too. And they arent shown in highlight tapes. 

On 1/23/2017 at 0:02 AM, funktacious2 said:

I'm a fan of Samaje Perine in the 3rd or 4th. Excellent back who had some great seasons before getting overshadowed by Mixon this past season and dealt with some injuries. I also kinda like Jamaal Williams. 

Oklahoma fan here. The problem I have with Samaje is that he had quite a bit of wear as well as his share of injuries at OU and it's consensus from everyone I've heard speak on him that they aren't sure how long he will last in the league. He is a big back and runs very hard though which is great if he could stay healthy. He is an excellent person as well, just thought I'd throw that in.