Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ticket prices yesterday...

louisvillecolts

I have had season tickets for many years. Yesterday we were at the game because anytime we have the chance to buy the playoff tickets we get them. The season ticket holders in front of us decided not to get them, so they went on ticketmaster. A guy that lives in Indy bought them at the stadium on Monday. He paid $94.00 a ticket. I paid $111.00 a ticket and sit a row behind him. Doesn't really make much sense. Figure the season ticket holders might get some type of break or something. Guess not.

I purchased 1 ticket in section 104 row 4 for 169.95 direct, but live in Wanatah, IN and the weather peoples scared me into listing the ticket @ NFL ticket exchange.  I listed it at face value and prayed that a colts fan would purchase it.  Unbelievably it did not sell, and I removed it 5 hours before game time.  I didn't feel right about not going and not doing my part as the 12th man so I hopped in my car dropped my daughters off at my folks house (they are awesome) and made the 2 1/2 - 3 (depending on what kind of driver you are) hour trip.  Some of Josh Gordy's family made the trip from Alabama and were sitting next to me, which was cool as they were really good people and were as loud as they could be while Colts were on D.  All around a great time.  Being completely serious here:  TOTALLY WORTH GETTING MY CAR STUCK IN A DITCH ON THE WAY HOME!!!  Luckily my oldest daughter made me take blankets and food, and made me promise to keep a mostly full tank of gas at all times.  My voice is gone, I'm exhausted, but I am home and I couldn't be happier =-) GO Colts!!!

I have had season tickets for many years. Yesterday we were at the game because anytime we have the chance to buy the playoff tickets we get them. The season ticket holders in front of us decided not to get them, so they went on ticketmaster. A guy that lives in Indy bought them at the stadium on Monday. He paid $94.00 a ticket. I paid $111.00 a ticket and sit a row behind him. Doesn't really make much sense. Figure the season ticket holders might get some type of break or something. Guess not.

Stick-it-to-you-master charges alot of bull*hit fees. If you buy at a venue box office generally you avoid a fair number of those. 

Its crazy to me that Stickitmaster is able to get away with what they do, with the per ticket fees they charge. Ive bought concert tix that were like $50 face but have almost $20 in fees, per. Its basically a monopoly that should be broken up.