Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Francisco (- 4 1/2) vs. Baltimore

oldunclemark

I dont know if this will change....much

That's an odd line..Its not 3 and its not 6....

For the record .......

Baltimore has KILLED the spread throughout the playoffs...

They covered against Indy and were 9-point underdogs to both Denver and NE....

...but I'd still take SF and give up the 4 1/2..

your thoughts?

You know the sad thing is, this Colts team that over achieved all year long held Baltimore to less points than both the overrated super awesome defenses in NE and Denver.

I think they got this right. It's going to be a close game. Flacco has not played an out standing defense yet. He's just waiting to throw a pick. I think if the Niners win, it will be from Kaepernick, and a very close game. If the Ravens win, it will be from turnovers. I'm taking Frisco by 5 in this game.

You know the sad thing is, this Colts team that over achieved all year long held Baltimore to less points than both the overrated super awesome defenses in NE and Denver.

I think they got this right. It's going to be a close game. Flacco has not played an out standing defense yet. He's just waiting to throw a pick. I think if the Niners win, it will be from Kaepernick, and a very close game. If the Ravens win, it will be from turnovers. I'm taking Frisco by 5 in this game.

Colts game should not be used as a measure since they really did not score that many pts to win. Colts for the entire game struggled to score and they already felt pretty safe at the end of 3dr qtr.

When facing Manning and Brady they just either had to score or could not feel secure even with a 2-score lead.