<p>Tapatalk User</p>

Recent Profile Visitors

7,455 profile views

Trace Pyott's Achievements

Active Roster

Active Roster (3/6)

• Superstar Rare

Recent Badges

1. I think AR will get better with time (he’s so young and new ) but his short yardage accuracy is atrocious. It’s so bad that during the last two games AR threw the ball over the receivers head out of bounds and my gf said “ good Job at least he threw it out of bounds to not get intercepted” and I said , “ babe that wasn’t on purpose he literally is that inaccurate” lol. When you throw it so far over your receivers head that it looks like you threw it out of bounds on purpose, you know there is some stuff for your qb to work on.
  2. I hope so his tape looked really good in college and he’s got an old school way of playing plus he looks like a maniac with that long hair.
  3. I say 8. I think the floor is 5 and the ceiling 10. This will still basically be richardsons rookie year and I think he will still be a little inconsistent. I see him having a season much like stroud did last year. We are a better team than last year but our schedule is tougher than last year as well. I see us going 8wins 9 losses.
  4. I think the team is better than last year but the schedule is tougher than last year as well. Sadly, I see us being a 7-8 win team and being a game or two away from a wildcard spot.
  5. I guess it is real and looks a lot better than it did. Some are calling it a mistake but it’s a part of his life journey so I can see why he would do it. I think it’s pretty bad * but that’s just me. I really love the fire and commitment. I would gladly take a whole team full of that fire and intensity.
  6. I dunno if it’s been posted yet but has anyone seen latu’s horseshoe tattoo? I think it’s pretty cool and I really like the show of loyalty and how all in he is for the colts. Pretty cool in my opinion.
  7. I am super excited to see this kid play. His in game quickness just jumps off the screen at you. It’s rare to see someone match his ability to change directions while nearly running 100%. Give me a 4.39 guy who can run and make cuts at 90 % max speed over a 4.25 guy who can only run going straight any day of the week. Once he learns better route running by working with Reggie, he’s going to be a problem for sure.
  8. He looks freaking tiny!!! As a manlet myself it’s good to see a little guy get a shot lol. Watching him run from defenders is like watching a bear trying to catch a rabbit. The only problem is what happens if the bear catches the rabbit? I still like the pick and I like the competition he brings to our receiving corps. B+
  9. If we can somehow trade up and get dejean I will never complain about Ballard again ( at least for awhile anyways) lol. I really want dejean. I really like the way he plays. If not him, I guess go for the best WR or CB available.
  10. Not the smartest pick I’ve ever seen. They just said the dude was contemplating retirement a few years ago lol. What was ballard thinking???
  11. Based on our spot in draft, our needs, and ballards liking of RAS scores I predict we get cooper dejean. I wish we would get Harrison, nabers, or bowers but dejean would be cool too.
  12. What do you consider a premium position? What do you consider elite at wr?? We recently used a 6th over all pick on a guard. Btw I could find many more examples of elite or former elite receivers to win super bowls recently. Antonio brown, gronk (TE) etc. We won a Super Bowl with Reggie Wayne. Having Reggie, and Marvin and all the games we won because of them should show you the importance of WR especially with a pass happy league. Having as many weapons for our brand new Qb is huge. He needs to build his confidence now. As he goes we go. If he starts off terrible he will lose all confidence in his game and be ruined. I would say that’s more important than any other one player would be since qb is such a huge position. Btw , im not saying picking wr or trading back for anyone in this draft is the smartest idea. I was just saying it would be cool and a great story that MAY just work. Football is about entertainment most of all and it would be entertaining and a great story to see Marvin’s son grow up on the football field in front of us.
  13. Screw it; let’s go all in and give whatever we gotta give to get him. The story writes itself. Don’t over think it ballard. He belongs here. Then In a few years let’s bring in arch manning and create the new colts dynasty lol.
  14. I totally agree. I think he’s the best we have ever had.