Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brackett Released (Per Espn..no Link Yet)

JWF

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I say 8.  I think the floor is 5 and the ceiling 10.   This will still basically be richardsons rookie year and I think he will still be a little inconsistent. I see him having a season much like stroud did last year.  We are a better team than last year but our schedule is tougher than last year as well. I see us going 8wins 9 losses. 
    • There was so much talk last year about part of our success came from a weak schedule plus poor quarterbacks Indy faced.   So I thought I’d show our 24 schedule and feature the quarterbacks we face:   1.  Hou — Stroud 2.  GrB — Love 3.  Chi  — Williams 4.  Pit   — Wilson 5.  Jax  — Lawrence 6.  Ten. — Levis  7.  Mia  — Tua 8.  Hou — Stroud 9.  Min  — McCarthy 10. Buf. — Allen 11.  NYJ — Rodgers 12.  Det — Goff 13.  NE. — Maye 14.  BYE 15. Den — Nix 16. Ten — Levis 17.  NYG — Jones 18.  Jax. — Lawrence   Four rookies:  Williams, McCarthy, Maye, Nix.   Two 2nd year QBs:  Stroud, Levis Two young veterans:  Lawrence, Tua Four Vets of various years:  Allen, Rodgers,  Goff, Wilson That’s a total of 12.    Lawrence, Stroud, Levis the Colts face X2.  That’s a total of 15.    Then Love and Jones round out the 17 QBs the Colts face.   Sure feels like a tougher schedule of QBs than we faced last year.     
    • I totally agree!! I’m sure Shane had the rug pulled from under him after AR went down…. Especially with JT being back…… I think we will see a vastly different type of Offense… the few times we see Shane reference the Jt /AR combo he grins like a goat eating briars !! You add Pitt, downs,AD, woods, Ogletree……. We’re kinda scary 
    • Phase 2 of off season program began Monday May 13 right after rookie camp. Whole team together but offense vs defense can't practice against each other. 
    • the realist in me because of the weak secondary and unproven talent on the team sees 7 wins. but the fan in me sees 10 wins
  • Members