Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nice Trade? Top tier RBs

IndyTrav

I'm in a keep 3 for 3 years Keeper league.

I have traded Forte(1yr left) and Aaron Hernandez (1st yr) for Ryan Mathews and Malcom Flloyd.

Making my roster: Flacco/Romo. Mathews/Lynch/DMartin. Wallace/Harvin/Floyd/Britt/Washington/Williams. Witten/Fred Davis.

I am currently 4-1, in 1st by 2 games, and in serious contention for a playoff spot. I really loved the SD playoff matchups, and was rather high on Mathews.

Did I make the right trade?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You have a good heart because unfortunately money rules the world. Without it, you can't do anything or live nice. I am just talking live halfway nice, nothing mind popping like buying 3 cars and a half million-dollar house. To your point, being a good person with good morals is super important though . I try to treat people well and help people as much as I can.
    • Fun fact: Smith took Mike Tyson the distance, only 1 of 2 fighters to do that when Mike was Champ from 1986-1989. Tony Tucker was the other.
    • I have seen a few clips of Creed 2 on Youtube but never have watched the whole movie. I seen where Drago is in it. I thought Creed 1 was kind of average but I grew up with the Rocky movies with Rocky fighting. As far as the fights between Rocky and Clubber being short, that was fine because there were 2 of them. The way I would rank the Rocky movies would be: 1. Rocky 3 - had more action than any of them and the Creed twist was shocking. Back then there was no internet or teasers, so nobody had no idea that Creed would train Rocky. Mr T was by far the baddest villain of them all. He made people want to hate him. Hulk Hogan was even it who Rocky fought for charity  . Mick even passed away, it all kinds of twists and turns.   2. Rocky 1 - the 1st one because of the storyline. He also went the distance with GOAT = Apollo, nobody ever done that.   3. Rocky 2 - had the best fight, so I can see how that would be #1 in many eyes. That was my mom's favorite because of Adrian coming out of the coma and telling Rocky to win and the fight was the best of the whole series.   4. Rocky 4 - This one was good but not great. They could have made this much better to where it could of been the best of the series. It was kind of unrealistic because no way in real life would Apollo get killed in 2 rounds. The fight between Apollo and Drago should have at least gone 7 or 8 rounds and just show Apollo taking a beating. 2 Rounds = no way. #2, they made Drago out to be like a superhero, Rocky already beat Clubber who was just as strong, so I didn't care for the storyline. The training scenes by Rocky and Drago and the music is what saved that one from being average.
    • I hope we keep Toppin, I didn't think we would. Paul George went to Philly for 4 years/212 Mill, so now we have them to deal with as well besides Boston, NY, and Milwaukee. I thought we were better than Philly before the George deal, not sure now. 
    • Thank you for your response and thank you for enlightening myself regarding Partridge. I recall his signing but didn't know much about him until I joined this forum and read several of your posts speaking highly of him. Thank you!  I have researched him since then and have to agree with you, it is likely that his fingerprints were on this signing.    Davis' contract is such that there is no guaranteed money in his 2nd year, with a cap savings of nearly 6.5 million, so there is an out if needed. https://overthecap.com/player/raekwon-davis/8796    I have to think that his main responsibility is as Grover's back up...we all saw how much he was missed last season. Though, this is where Partridge comes in, there may be additional duties. One thing that struck me was when Partridge said (paraphrased) "that he could get Grover some more sacks.". Does that mean he plans to alter the DL scheme, and if so, could the same benefit apply to Davis? Not to mention @Douzer's thoughts of using both Davis and Grover on 3rd and short plus goal line situations...like you said, I am looking forward to watching it play out as well.
  • Members

• Kirie89

Kirie89 6

• Nadine

Nadine 8,163

Administrators
    • 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 42,008

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 128

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,357