From that list:
- Josh Jackson - An absolute ballhawk.
- Isaiah Oliver - I think he could be a really good corner, but fits our old scheme, not our new one.
- Carlton Davis - A really good press-man CB, but I don't think he'd fit in a Tampa 2.
- Mike Hughes - Could fit, but he definitely needs some work.
- Holton Hill - Fits the scheme, but has off-field concerns.
- Duke Dawson - Mostly projected as a slot/nickel CB. He's not extremely athletic, but may be able to play on the outside in a Tampa 2. I'm not a big fan though..
- MJ Stewart - I've seen him projected as possibly shifting to S in the NFL, but I think he would actually be a perfect Tampa 2 CB.
- CJ Jackson(Maryland) - Don't know a ton about him..
- Kevin Tolliver - 5 star recruit that could never live up to his billing, yet still has an enormous ego. Hard pass.
- Isaac Yiadom - A guy I like in the 3rd or 4th. A bit lanky, but plays with decent strength. Would be a good fit in stature and scheme.
- Davontae Harris(Illinois State) - Don't know a lot about him.
- Quenton Meeks - Not too sure.
- Michael Joseph - A late round favorite of mine. Will need a year or 2 just to get used to the speed of the NFL, but would be a perfect fit.
- Kamrin Moore - Don't know.
My favorites so far are Josh Jackson, MJ Stewart, Isaac Yiadom, and Michael Joseph.
The two guys in the PFF video mentioned on their podcast recently that Nickerson is a guy they really like.