Your first responsibility of membership is to read, understand and abide by the code of conduct.
I've been updating/clarifying our rules and thought this was a good time to remind everyone that as a member, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for abiding by the rules.
The single best guideline to posting here is to be civil to one another. For the sake a clarity though, I've highlighted some important rules for posting here below. The full version is here
Please note that moderators issue warnings for rule violations. Generally, these are 'verbal' warnings with a 1 point value. Points go away over time however, if you begin to accumulate points within a 30 day time period, you should know that your posting privs here will be restricted.
Also, depending on the nature of the post your privs can also be restricted immediately (for example, we 'toast' spammers on sight). Other than spammers, immediate and/or permanent posting restrictions occur only when, in spite of our best efforts, a member will not abide by our code OR when someone loses their temper and posts with an extreme lack of judgement So, don't do those things.
(1) Each member is allowed one registered account.
(2) Please be respectful of your fellow members.
Insulting "nicknames" are not respectful and not appropriate to use in the forum. Even if you think it is clever.......odds are no one else does so don't do it.
(3) Personal attacks are not Allowed.
(4) Do not post messages that are inflammatory
(5) Do not post copyrighted material or links to illegal NFL game feeds *anywhere* in the forum, chat room or on the site.
(6) No discussion about your use of illegal streaming links or invitations for people to message you for an illegal streaming link.
(7) Please do no attempt to avoid the profanity filters.
(8)Please refrain from posting meaningless threads.
(9)Strictly Prohibited: Spamming, Advertising, Promotional Posting, and Trolling, and Illegal Activity.
Please do not discuss illegal activities on our forums.
(10)Selling of items, including game tickets or Colts merchandise, is also prohibited.
Please note, we advise our members NOT to enter into any transactions with other members.
(11)Soliciting is not allowed
(12) Post politely
(13) Explicit picture in posts and/or signatures is strictly forbidden
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now