Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone Else Get The Feeling That Irsay Is Doing A Bit Of Trolling?/irsay's Qb Tweets About Mississippi (Merged)

Mouthfire

Irsay just gave away 2 tickets to fridays game and 2 boxes of Honey nut cheerios.... What could the cheerios mean... lets see... Bees make honey.. Brett starts with B.. People have CHEERed for Brett.. Guys I think i cracked the code.. Not sure about the nut part however...

No no you need milk for Cheerios and you can use milk to make cheese which they do in Wisconsin which is where Jim Sorgi went to school it's clearly a sign we are bringing back Sorgi!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irsay just gave away 2 tickets to fridays game and 2 boxes of Honey nut cheerios.... What could the cheerios mean... lets see... Bees make honey.. Brett starts with B.. People have CHEERed for Brett.. Guys I think i cracked the code.. Not sure about the nut part however...

It's cause Brett has BALLS OF STEEL and nuts are hard to crack. Very clever, Mr. Irsay...

What happened to the days when the media would attempt to corroborate a story before releasing it? Now it's a race to see who can get it out fastest. Making sure it's factual doesn't seem to matter.

So when the media gets burned, they have no one but themselves to blame.

Isray could have topped it off by tweeting (to the media) "Baba Booey! Baba Booey!"

Yea that's the problem with the Internet. It's made things too fast too quick. People are getting lazy and taking shortcuts.

I think is just a joke from Irsay. Worth noting ESPN had a story up that Jim Irsay attended Pryor's work out.

So you finally agree with me?

All this "tweeting" by Irsay has to be pizzing Polian off.... This is just really unprofessional. And really juvenile.

Irsay is acting like a high school girl who just hot the hot rumor.

I wish he would stop. It makes the "Colts" look like clowns.

JMO

All this "tweeting" by Irsay has to be pizzing Polian off.... This is just really unprofessional. And really juvenile.

JMO

I disagree... He is just having fun....

"just having fun"...

An NFL owner.... A billion dollar industry. I wonder how much "tweeting" Iraay will be doing when Peyton is GONE?

Bet he aint shuckin and jivin then.

Well, it is his team... I guess he can do what he wants reguardless what we think...

The media is abusing Twitter as a substitute for real news coverage. IMO, less and less real investigative journalism going on these days.

Perhaps this is just more pandering to 'what they think we want to hear'...............if there are 45 million people on twitter............then perhaps that's what they think we want to hear on the news.

Part of the trend of news becoming entertainment.

And maybe there are a lot of people who actually do prefer that.

I hope that we as a people are not getting what we asked for.

It's cause Brett has BALLS OF STEEL and nuts are hard to crack. Very clever, Mr. Irsay...

Yea that's the problem with the Internet. It's made things too fast too quick. People are getting lazy and taking shortcuts.

I think it is freaking hilarious that the media freaked and thought he was serious. Have they not been following the same Colts for the past 10 years under Polian? We are not going out and getting Favre. Any fan who was gullible enough needs to think about which team they are following again.

I saw that tweet, laughed, and moved on.

Everyone who is getting their panties in a bunch need to get over themselves. Life is to short to always be so freaking serious. Have fun and laugh.

JMO

This. Colt fans also love to apply the "classy" term to their organization.

This childish behavior doesn't have a touch of that "class" that Colt fans love to claim their organization has.

It's becoming old; not quite as old as Rex Ryan's behavior, but on a similar, but more muted, scale.

This. Colt fans also love to apply the "classy" term to their organization.

This childish behavior doesn't have a touch of that "class" that Colt fans love to claim their organization has.

It's becoming old; not quite as old as Rex Ryan's behavior, but on a similar, but more muted, scale.

How is goofing on twitter unclassy?