Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rate my team.......please

Kyle

Did a 10 team live draft tonight. What do you think?

QB - Cam Newton

Matt Ryan

RB - Darren McFadden

Willis McGahee

Cedric Benson

Rashard Mendenhall

Isaac Redman

WR - Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Vincent Jackson

Steve Johnson

Randy Moss

Braylon Edwards

TE - Greg Olsen

Owen Daniels

DST - Cowboys

You are in a bad spot with your RB's.

If it were me, I'd try to trade Cam for an upgrade at RB. Ryan is going to have a good year and Cam still has buzz from what he did last year. If you can get maybe Demarco Murray or Fred Jackson, do it. Look for the team that is shallow at QB and see if you can work out a deal.

There has to be better WR's available in a 10 team league than Braylon Edwards. I'd look again to see if there is value just hanging around.

Other than that...pretty solid team.

You are in a bad spot with your RB's.

If it were me, I'd try to trade Cam for an upgrade at RB. Ryan is going to have a good year and Cam still has buzz from what he did last year. If you can get maybe Demarco Murray or Fred Jackson, do it. Look for the team that is shallow at QB and see if you can work out a deal.

There has to be better WR's available in a 10 team league than Braylon Edwards. I'd look again to see if there is value just hanging around.

Other than that...pretty solid team.

good stuff thx.

When Matt Ryan was available i got him and figured a few weeks in I would trade one for a RB.

As for Braylon Edwards, he is my sleeper pick. I suggest you pick him up while you can ;)

good stuff thx.

When Matt Ryan was available i got him and figured a few weeks in I would trade one for a RB.

As for Braylon Edwards, he is my sleeper pick. I suggest you pick him up while you can ;)

Braylon Edwards wasn't a good fantasy option when he was "good". lol. My receivers consist of Roddy White, Jeremy Maclin, Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson and Alshon Jeffery. I'll be fine ;)

I wanted to get some feedback on what you guys thought of how I did in the fantasy draft. It was done in person with a few friends of my mom's and she's in it as well. 

10th in draft order with 10 teams.

Rd. 1 RB Chris Johnson -Titans

Rd. 2 WR Calvin Johnson- Lions

Rd. 3 RB Demarco Murray- Cowboys

Rd. 4 QB Micheal Vick- Eagles

Rd. 5 WR DeSean Jackson- Eagles

Rd. 6 TE Vernon Davis- 49ers

Rd. 7 WR Eric Decker- Broncos

Rd. 8 QB Robert Griffen III- Redskins

Rd. 9 WR Greg Little- Browns

Rd. 10 DST 49ers

Rd. 11 TE Tony Gonzales- Falcons

Rd. 12 RB Rashard Mendenhall- Steelers

Rd. 13 K Stephan Grostkowski- Patriots

Rd. 14 WR Lance Moore- Saints

Rd. 15 RB Montario Hardesty- Browns

It was a snake pattern draft. That last pick was an iffy, but thinking about dropping him for another rb possibly alfred morris from redskins depending on how they set the starting rb lineup or another defense because I saw Lions DST is still available, good for the bye week 9.

Let me know what you guys think. Like to hear feedback. So ready for football season to start. GO COLTS!!

Edit: I forgot to mention it's got a flex qb, wr, rb, te format with PPR (points per reception).