Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis Madden

Nobody

Hmm, I just did a roster update and he isnt on the Colts?

Just looked it up. If you want to start the CC with the Colts with Davis now, start the career with Philbin, trade Davis for the Colts 6th rounder, and then 'retire' (Philbin will stay as the Phins coach) and become Pagano, trade our 2nd for some nobody from Miami, or for a Dolphin who didn't make the first cuts.

Just looked it up. If you want to start the CC with the Colts with Davis now, start the career with Philbin, trade Davis for the Colts 6th rounder, and then 'retire' (Philbin will stay as the Phins coach) and become Pagano, trade our 2nd for some nobody from Miami, or for a Dolphin who didn't make the first cuts.

You just made my night. I just spent way too long agonizing over getting Davis on the Colts..lol

No coop in Connected Career (online or offline). That's just a slap in the face to the thousands of madden fans who love coop. They had to make a concerted effort to remove the coop. Terrible.

The only coop is "Play now" or "Team play" mode.

As long as they have some kind of co-op , I'm good. Hey if you play with the same people, it still keeps your record.

I got my Madden at midnight last night. I came home and right away it said my roster was out of date and it updated right away. V.Davis was on the Colts roster before 12;30am.

I have updated mine twice, still no Vontae Davis on Colts. Is this special treatment for PS3 or something? What gives?

trade logic is currenty broken.

I noticed that trying to trade for anyone was pretty impossible. I offered Miami, Freeney, 2013 Round 1 pick and 2014 Round 1 for Vontae Davis...rejected lol.

Glad to hear about the work around to get Davis.

There is a work around? Haven't seen it yet. But from what I hear there is a new roster update that comes out tomorrow.

Someone mentioned starting a career with the Dolphins, doing the trade and then retiring and picking the Colts. Haven't tried it since I'm at work.

I have to admit that I haven't played much yet...don't habe any friends that are into connected career and the public ones I joined never progress.

Looking forward to the patch/ roster update. I'm sure they will tweak trade logic a bit.

I got my Madden at midnight last night. I came home and right away it said my roster was out of date and it updated right away. V.Davis was on the Colts roster before 12;30am.

Fellow Colt Fans, I WANT TO APOLIGIZE.

I was completely WRONG.V Davis is not on my updated roster.

I came home with my girlfriend and friends of hers and mine and we sort-of had a M13 party. When we updated the roster V.Davis was on the Colts.I know it was late and we were partying a little(my friends more than me) and I was a bit sleepy But I know for sure he was on the Colts.But one of the guest must have edited the roster and put Davis on the Colts unknown to me.

I am very sorry for the mis-information I gave and any inconveinaces it caused. My Bad!

Also so far I don't think you can take a custom playbook to coach mode. I hope they have a update coming soon.

Anyway once again I want to say I'm sorry guys.

I noticed that trying to trade for anyone was pretty impossible. I offered Miami, Freeney, 2013 Round 1 pick and 2014 Round 1 for Vontae Davis...rejected lol.

That's funny becuase I started as Miami's coach and offered Indy V Davis for Indy's 2nd round pick and the colts rejected it!!!! I had to trade Davis for a colts 5th rnd, retire from dolphins, choose Pagano, and finally trade Indys 2nd to Miami for our 5th...

I really hope there is an update today with Davis and UFA who made the roster.