Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

haha. I was doing NFL/ Goodell speak re the officials issue. That kind of dismissive blather is how they've been responding to concerns about the officials.

Gotcha! Not on NFLN....sorry I did not get the sarcasm....:) I wish I was playing....I am intense....and will never change.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see comments like this.....this is game day...tell me if we are sarcastic....a smile or a ....I was kidding would apply....????? 18 posts I do not know....I know from regs...thanks Dustin...

Sorry about that... It was soo over the top, thought the Star Wars reference would make it dead obvious. Next time blue font.

It was soo over the top, thought the Star Wars reference would make it dead obvious. Next time blue font.

I know you are new....I never watched Star Wars......NEVER....my best buddies on here love it...blue is good...COLTS!

The officials are great. The officials are fine. They are doing a good job. Nothing to see here. Move along. These aren't the officials you are looking for.

18 posts........? Look up the rules. The replacement officials are horrendous....I do not care if you ref bantam league or College...they are awful.....EVERY GAME...not just this one....been around way to long cardinal...analyze....

I believe that was sarcasm.

I believe it was an amusing attempt at Jedi mind control - cardinal likely agrees with you Brent. Perhaps he's suggesting that that's what the NFL management is trying to do to us.

No need to :tvsmash: it's just a pre-season football game. And a comparatively dull one at that.

Anyone noting about now that the Rams must have a REALLY lousy defense.

Ahh, the good old Peyton colts. Can't run or stop the run.

^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^

And, we can't give Luck time in the pocket. But Luck isn't seasoned yet, as Peyton was. I guess I'm not upping my 'best looking 5 win team' projections yet either.

I believe it was an amusing attempt at Jedi mind control - cardinal likely agrees with you Brent. Perhaps he's suggesting that that's what the NFL management is trying to do to us.

No need to :tvsmash: it's just a pre-season football game. And a comparatively dull one at that.

Anyone noting about now that the Rams must have a REALLY lousy defense.

Rams played pretty well......last games...thanks for the grounding MAC.....refs are horrendous... horrendous!

I was just out of the room, he really said that?

No! Safety! Harnish!!

Yes, but he then said "You can't look at it that way. This is a process..." meaning that people shouldn't

just look at the stats. It wasn't a hit on Luck, in my opinion.

Yes, but he then said "You can't look at it that way. This is a process..." meaning that people shouldn't

just look at the stats. It wasn't a hit on Luck, in my opinion.

I would say Luck and Bob were pretty much even today, and funnily enough Luck made more big plays.

I would say Luck and Bob were pretty much even today, and funnily enough Luck made more big plays.

This i definitely agree with. RG3 took a few downfield and wasn't close. Luck spread the field in my opinion.

Looked to have better control of his throws. Looked like both commanded the field well.

The future looks bright for both teams, honestly.