Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I disagree and think Cosmi could still play Guard if LT did not work. With his athleticism and footwork plus a year or two in the NFL strength program he could honestly be a better guard than tackle IMO. I like him as a LT though. 
    • Its hard to forecast how either will do.... my crystal ball broke when my wife threw it at me.......    EVERY one of the OTs that we might draft at 21 have some holes........   I do think that Jenkins could play RT, LG, RG with ease, at a pro bowl level, .....day one   I truly dont know about LT, but I think Jenkins MIGHT be a pro bowl player there as well.       I dont think Cosmi could play anything but LT    If you draft Cosmi, and he doesnt work out at LT, (A REAL possibility, just like anyone at 21) he becomes a backup   If you draft Jenkins, if he doesnt work out at LT, he will be a high level starter at another spot on the Colts line       If you look at the LT spot on run downs, Jenkins would be a clear edge over Cosmi.......   Cosmi seems to have better feet than Jenkins, but Jenkins kept up with some very fast, DEs that will be drafted from the right side.   His feet were good enough for these speed rushers. His biggest strength is getting his hands on the DE and shutting it down.   For example,    Ossai from Texas is a very good DE day 2 prospect......    Jenkins drove Ossai from the LOS to the bench.... not just sideline.... but to the bench   He also "rag dolled" the guy on a few plays   The strength in Jenkins hands and his ability to hand fight, mitigates some of the speed rushers ability. to get past him. He mirrors them, then locks them down with the legalized holding in the NFL   Lastly...... the attitude that Jenkins brings to line matches and helps drive the others     So...... I like both prospects, and would be happy with either, but I'm shifting to wanting Jenkins over Cosmi at 21    If Darrisaw slid to us (I doubt it) I would have a tough decision      
    • Thx. its never soon enuff!
    • Ballard drafts for depth on a team level. This is the opposite of that. Plus he added two T’s in FA so not sure about drafting two of them. 
  • Members

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 820

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,321

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,777

• DaColts85

DaColts85 496

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,171

• stitches