Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Bose commercial made no sense. And Tebow has his own "Football Life" special already? Man, NFL Network is really struggling to get programming

Jamie Dukes and Michel Irvin as hosts...with Kim Kardashian? (Spell check)

Will Wolford just said it...."live by the blitz...die by the blitz." Once again grea resilience by Luck after 3 sacks...Satele is getting skilled.....

If you meant "killed" i agree with you. He's been run over at least twice that i have seen. Reitz is still

helping AC on the outside. Needs to stay home and help Satele instead.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well man accountant syndrome is the way of all NFL teams.  More than any other sport that I know of, the NFL salary cap is far and away the most restrictive.  If teams have players who don't play up to market value standards, they either get rid of them or they lose out big time.   If a guy doesn't play up to his contract, you've got to either get rid of him or sign him for less.  If you don't do that consistently, then you are going to have a loser of a franchise.
    • While we're still in the thick of the playoff hunt, with 2 seasoned veteran quarterbacks ahead of him on the depth chart? I could see getting him some mop up time in the event of a blowout, but most of our games as so close that we don't really have the luxury of playing Eason, at the expense of 2 QBs who account for roughly $31 million in salary just this year alone.
    • There is a thing that pops up around here frequently, and I like to call it "Accountant Syndrome". It's where fans suddenly know a players worth (that means on the field, in the locker room, in the film room, and shoulder to shoulder with the guys he is battling with), and use that players "stats" to define his value.    I would ask those who have access to the All 22, IS his play declining that much? I remember one thing, when he was signed to this team...just a year and a half ago, he was the upgrade that started the defense's up turn.   No offense to the OP, because he starts most of the threads here and gives us something to talk about....but for fans who are into this season, this sure feels like an offseason thread. For what it's worth, let's enjoy the ride while it's progressing. 
  • Members

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 9

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 2,188

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,449

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 14,281

• Jhaze55

Jhaze55 160

• Lancer1