Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Bose commercial made no sense. And Tebow has his own "Football Life" special already? Man, NFL Network is really struggling to get programming

Jamie Dukes and Michel Irvin as hosts...with Kim Kardashian? (Spell check)

Will Wolford just said it...."live by the blitz...die by the blitz." Once again grea resilience by Luck after 3 sacks...Satele is getting skilled.....

If you meant "killed" i agree with you. He's been run over at least twice that i have seen. Reitz is still

helping AC on the outside. Needs to stay home and help Satele instead.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If they are actually positive they would only be able to move it to the end of the season. There is no where to move it to.
    • One could hope.   Guess time will tell.   Would be a huge blow to be without him.     This has me all mad at the NFL at the moment.   They didn't lay down the hammer on the Titans early in the season when the completely jacked up the schedule and had workouts after told not to.   Got extra time for players to make it back, noa in the biggest game of the year(AFCS) they might benefit more......
    • It really suck that we can’t get more info. I was so excited for Sunday but this is a gut punch. Just when things were looking so good. This could be the end of our playoff chances with our terrible afc record.
    • To quote Ralphy in the great A Christmas Story " Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!"   I wonder, does the NFL now look to move this game?  They have seemed to do it for other teams.  This is a big one.  No, a HUGE one.  If Autry, Buckner, and Blackmon all miss...........oy vey.
    • Since he was the only one I'm leaning that he was ruled a high risk close contact and they put him on the list before 1PM to make sure he makes the five days.  Hopefully we will have some clarity later tonight.  I would hope some reporter would be able to find out the details. 
  • Members

• Leon

Leon 109

• AZColt11

AZColt11 2,197

• PrNum1

PrNum1 106

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 1,133

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,639

• DougDew