Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs suck...clipping is allowed inside the tackles in the NFL.....not chop blocks....Pags deserved to be mean to Jerry Hughes the official...

NEED Fleener to kick it up a notch....lets see the punt and....Justin Snow down...Patty Mac almost out-kicked the coverage ....63 yards in the air straight down the field....

So pro RG3. He completely misses deep and they say "What a strong arm!" smh

It is a Redskins broadcast. In all fairness, he does have a strong arm. I'd even say his accuracy is good as he threw his fair share of deep balls at Baylor. He just doesn't have the timing down yet.

It is a Redskins broadcast. In all fairness, he does have a strong arm. I'd even say his accuracy is good as he threw his fair share of deep balls at Baylor. He just doesn't have the timing down yet.

Plus Garcon will drop a good pass anyway. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You are also forgetting the fact that Caldwell was the assistant head coach for the Colts for 7 years before becoming the head coach.  Had we won the super bowl against the Saints he would be a great head coach in the Colts fans eyes.  But we didn't so it's over reaction time as always. 10 years of his work come down being judged on one game.  What did Flacco do after Caldwell left Baltimore?
    • I was expecting more doomsayers after that loss. Honestly I was expecting D. Henry to do well (not that well) just because of Buckner being out, not including autry and Okereke also being out. We really don't have a good backup for him.    Now we just gotta hope that our players heal quickly and get off the Injury report. Not to mention how much our special teams is gonna hurt with Sanchez being out, hopefully he kicks cancers butt and will be back soon.
    • They already have a contingency plan for a Super Bowl in March first weekend. But first order of business or plan is to use Week 18 as a make up date and by scrapping the Pro Bowl, they already set the table for taking out the Super Bowl bye week. At this point, this makes the most sense.   I think they should have planned at the beginning of the season to delay the SB by 2 weeks, to be the week following Valentine's Day on February 21st. That way, they could pretty much give every single team a bye week and the #1 seed 2 bye weeks, almost like college football before the playoffs. This is an exhausting season for so many teams mentally and I felt every playoff team could have used 2 bye weeks, 1 right before the playoffs.
    • Yes he does.  The INT was on a deep pattern that Pascal for some reason simply quit running.         I hear what you are saying, but I bet we aren't much different than the rest of the league when it comes to grouping and tendencies.  I ain't got time to study it specifically, but everyone is specialized these days.  Were you surprised that Henry only plays 65% of the snaps?  I was.   Again, I think it's the Belechkian influence.  He changed the way the game is played. I think honestly, we try too many things rather than too few.  Tenn was very simple.  Mostly zone plays in the run game between the tackles.  They would throw deep occasionally, and run all kinds of long crossers.  Over and over and over.    
    • Geesh.  You are right. My apologies. I did not see the game but just looked at the stat line. They rushed really well but he was awful. 
  • Members