Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Redskins Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs suck...clipping is allowed inside the tackles in the NFL.....not chop blocks....Pags deserved to be mean to Jerry Hughes the official...

NEED Fleener to kick it up a notch....lets see the punt and....Justin Snow down...Patty Mac almost out-kicked the coverage ....63 yards in the air straight down the field....

So pro RG3. He completely misses deep and they say "What a strong arm!" smh

It is a Redskins broadcast. In all fairness, he does have a strong arm. I'd even say his accuracy is good as he threw his fair share of deep balls at Baylor. He just doesn't have the timing down yet.

It is a Redskins broadcast. In all fairness, he does have a strong arm. I'd even say his accuracy is good as he threw his fair share of deep balls at Baylor. He just doesn't have the timing down yet.

Plus Garcon will drop a good pass anyway. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You are not equipped to hold this conversation. Bringing up a small moment of "dirty laundry" of a program doesn't discredit anything that you cant findout, or know. which Im sure you know very well that South Florida is the mecca of football talent. Why would any sound/knowledgeable student/fan of the game of football, ever bring up PENN State (scandal) to disparage  or take away the impact, records, of "The Great" Joe Paterno? (Just like with Jeff Simmons, some slick fan wants to air out someones dirty laundry.)   Every program recruits heavily out of south florida. including Bama, Clemson, LSU, Mich, Oregon, etc. Dont be a hater now.
    • I hope not, you beating them would go a long way in helping us, even though it wouldn't be a conference or divisional loss but if they pick up 1 or 2 of those in addition to an "L" to you, we may run them down for the AFC South title as long as we take care of our business.
    • You didn’t know it was going to be a snooze fest when the schedule was made, I think around May.   Sometimes it just turns out that way and all the NFL can do is point to the TV ratings.   Ultimately, they are important for everyone. 
    • And you got beat by Florida International and Louisiana Tech last year......    But, I mean, The U does have the highest paid players. From the Pell Grant fraud, to Shapiro handing out cash and cars, I would hope they put more in the NFL than most teams. Add on the hidden drug test to keep players eligible...    Not sure why Miami's history of NFL draft picks is relevant in general, or has any bearing on why you're football takes are any better than anyone else?
    • TBH it doesn’t bother me if the Colts miss the playoffs.They’d  get shredded by the Chiefs. That goes for the rest of the AFC as well.
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 11,056

• Colts1324

Colts1324 580

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 144

• Lancer1

Lancer1 232

• EastStreet

EastStreet 7,616

• nzh201vs