Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears @ Giants on CBS Tonight

mark5362

Thanks for the heads up Mark5362.....I am in Southern Indiana, I am getting it out of Louisville on CBS.....at 8 PM....I do not show a listing for the other game....

Bristol Night race for Nationwide at 7 too....for any NASCAR Fans.

I'll be doing the channel swap with ya, bristol is one of my favorite tracks.just don't know why cbs is doing a nfc game.

I'll be doing the channel swap with ya, bristol is one of my favorite tracks.just don't know why cbs is doing a nfc game.

The Saturday Night race is my third fav behind 'Degga and Daytona...'

That is a good question on CBS......maybe Fox wanted regular programming on Friday....instead of preseason....3rd game should be good.

Giants are weak at corner....Peppers is a monster.

I'm taping the game as we speak on my DVR. I love being able to fast forward through commercials unless they are funny or have a smoking, hot honey in them. But, I digress...I'm glad Julius Peppers is flourishing in Chicago, Carolina never respected his skill set or his remarkable to beat double teams and still sack the opposing QB.

The Giants have never really been strong there. Their bread and butter is excellent pass rush rotation through early hits that get the QB flustered and rattled. If the field general beats the initial rush, the Gmen can be severely beaten down.

The combination of Marshall and Jeffery is looking pretty dangerous dangerous, Im watching the game and DVR'ing it

Yeah, I might do that myself around 9 P.M. myself Gavin. Just a friendly reminder to everyone, Eli Manning is supposed to be on David Letterman tonight too. I plan on watching the interview too.

The combination of Marshall and Jeffery is looking pretty dangerous dangerous, Im watching the game and DVR'ing it

I need your assessment of Da Bears OL.........that team is in total disarray in ALL 3 phases....Webb at LT....is horrendous....their OL is not hitting anyone... Of course we will not quit critiquing ours... :) I am done....wiped out. GO COLTS!!!

I'm taping the game as we speak on my DVR. I love being able to fast forward through commercials unless they are funny or have a smoking, hot honey in them. But, I digress...I'm glad Julius Peppers is flourishing in Chicago, Carolina never respected his skill set or his remarkable to beat double teams and still sack the opposing QB.

The Giants have never really been strong there. Their bread and butter is excellent pass rush rotation through early hits that get the QB flustered and rattled. If the field general beats the initial rush, the Gmen can be severely beaten down.

the Bears are not that good.....'this week.'

I need your assessment of Da Bears OL.........that team is in total disarray in ALL 3 phases....Webb at LT....is horrendous....their OL is not hitting anyone... Of course we will not quit critiquing ours... :) I am done....wiped out. GO COLTS!!!

Heck Im in no position to assess what I see (technique wise), I just call when I see a player gets whipped or beat around the corner (in a Tackles case)on the O Line. I like how our O Line played for the most part vs Pitt

Heck Im in no position to assess what I see (technique wise), I just call when I see a player gets whipped or beat around the corner (in a Tackles case)on the O Line. I like how our O Line played for the most part vs Pitt

I am with ya....Bears were horrendous.....I have not seen that many whiffs since Nolan Ryan fired no htters....I knew you would watch the OL...:)

My impressions after watching the Game:

Punter Steve Weatherford actually played well without holding a digital camera in his hand this time. Just Kidding!!!

Backup QB David Carr was just awful. He overthrew too many passes and make his WR's stretch for the ball either behind or ahead of them. Chicago's QB Jason Cambell did the exact same thing too.

RB David Wilson has power, speed, vision, good hands, and he hits the hole very well.

Eli Manning looked fantastic! A couple of those false start penalties were ridiculous. Get the regular zebras back ASAP!

MATHIAS KIWANUKA had a really nice stop of Bears RB Matt Forte in the backup. Justin Tuck broke up a Jay Cutler pass & created chaos like he always does.

Chicago QB Cutler and WR Brandon Marshal has a nice TD to end their night of work together. The o-line still is not solid though. Their season will end shortly if they fail to fix it immediately.

Nice blocked punt by the NY Giants #33 Dante Hughes too.

My impressions after watching the Game:

Punter Steve Weatherford actually played well without holding a digital camera in his hand this time. Just Kidding!!!

Backup QB David Carr was just awful. He overthrew too many passes and make his WR's stretch for the ball either behind or ahead of them. Chicago's QB Jason Cambell did the exact same thing too.

RB David Wilson has power, speed, vision, good hands, and he hits the hole very well.

Eli Manning looked fantastic! A couple of those false start penalties were ridiculous. Get the regular zebras back ASAP!

MATHIAS KIWANUKA had a really nice stop of Bears RB Matt Forte in the backup. Justin Tuck broke up a Jay Cutler pass & created chaos like he always does.

Chicago QB Cutler and WR Brandon Marshal has a nice TD to end their night of work together. The o-line still is not solid though. Their season will end shortly if they fail to fix it immediately.

Nice blocked punt by the NY Giants #33 Dante Hughes too.

I agree Brother IMO our OL is alot better than theyres,if they dont get it together they wont survive in that division

As info, down in Southern Indiana, we are getting the feed from INDY-23/but through local Louisville channels....wish it was not so confusing....enjoy the game Mark!!!