Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Theres no way he posts that just for it to not happen. I mean I know it still may not happen, but he obviously has a good feeling about whatever trade is being talked about. He wouldn't keep tweeting about it if he didn't.

I really think there are a few things being discussed, one of them involve a high draft pick, one may include Dwight.

I think something will happen, just may not end up being the pick or Dwight things.

Who knows at this point.

I thought I was going to try to catch up with my sleep tonight.

Guess not.

I don't think so. Theres no way he posts that just for it to not happen. I mean I know it still may not happen, but he obviously has a good feeling about whatever trade is being talked about. He wouldn't keep tweeting about it if he didn't.

Well, Im hoping that it is something worth getting all worked up over and constantly checking different sites like I have all day since his 1st tweet. Im just thinking that this thing has went on all day, the longer it drags out, the less chance it has of happening. If I reword his tweet to normal talk, I take it as,"Hey, were working on something big, but don't be surprised if it don't happen".

Well, Im hoping that it is something worth getting all worked up over and constantly checking different sites like I have all day since his 1st tweet. Im just thinking that this thing has went on all day, the longer it drags out, the less chance it has of happening. If I reword his tweet to normal talk, I take it as,"Hey, were working on something big, but don't be surprised if it don't happen".

You have an Irsay Translator?

eBay?

I can agree with that. I just think this recent tweet shows its still being worked on.

Freeney has a huge picture on the side of Lucas Oil that just got put up there.

I know thats not even close to the end all of this conversation, I just don't think they are trading Freeney. He will play out his contract and come back for cheap or walk.

Mike Wallace would be awesome but its possible we could outright sign him next offseason, I think thats kind of rash to give up a high pick to secure a luxury player that we could possibly sign.

I'de like to see a CB, but that would make like the 5th or 6th trade involved a CB. Could Grigson be doing it again?

This whole thing just isn't very bright.

Now after the fact of having a deal made, if he wants to play with the fans, and say trade winds blowing and that stuff then that is fine, but the way he's going about it is going to allow other teams to put 2 & 2 together and possibly get in on the action to either drive up the price or steal the deal out from under him.

I could live with Wallace if its a conditional pick.

You know PIT will want a 1st rounder, but the problem is most people project us to be a top 10 team.

I'de try to get it to be conditional because if Wallace puts up stats, we are most likely winning. Which hurts less if we have to give up a 1st.

But if we give up a 1st next season, and stink. That would suck.

Sorry, but I just don't think its a wise investment to trade for Wallace. Especially for a high draft pick. How could we even afford him without giving anybody back in return. He has a manageable contract this yr., but next season he'll want huge money. I don't think it's Wallace, just don't make sense to me.

Sorry, but I just don't think its a wise investment to trade for Wallace. Especially for a high draft pick. How could we even afford him without giving anybody back in return. He has a manageable contract this yr., but next season he'll want huge money. I don't think it's Wallace, just don't make sense to me.

And we'll have the huge the money to give him.

Waste of money IMO. And it still don't make sense. I'll be disappointed if I wasted my entire day waiting for that. I don't think we need more weapons, we need Lineman or CB.

It makes perfect sense. Would require a high draft pick but no actual players from our side being sent out. There really isn't a CB out there worth trading for that would fit. I heard Nmandi thrown around but I really haven't been impressed with him in Philly so far. Wallace would take us over the top especially with doubts about Collie.

It makes perfect sense. Would require a high draft pick but no actual players from our side being sent out. There really isn't a CB out there worth trading for that would fit. I heard Nmandi thrown around but I really haven't been impressed with him in Philly so far. Wallace would take us over the top especially with doubts about Collie.

It don't make sense. People here are obsessed with offensive weapons. We have a bunch of fast speedy recievers, and 2 big stud TE's. We need somebody that can either solidify the O-line or a CB that can defend a pass. Besides, I don't think Pittsburgh has any intention what so ever of trading Wallace and why would they. They have him under control and there isn't a thing he can do about it. He'll either play or he won't get paid.

It don't make sense. People here are obsessed with offensive weapons. We have a bunch of fast speedy recievers, and 2 big stud TE's. We need somebody that can either solidify the O-line or a CB that can defend a pass. Besides, I don't think Pittsburgh has any intention what so ever of trading Wallace and why would they. They have him under control and there isn't a thing he can do about it. He'll either play or he won't get paid.

I mean in terms of need CB and O-Line are bigger but you can never have enough good, healthy WR's. They probably won't trade him.

My next bet would be Nmandi from the Eagles.

I mean in terms of need CB and O-Line are bigger but you can never have enough good, healthy WR's. They probably won't trade him.

My next bet would be Nmandi from the Eagles.

Now, I could get onboard with that. He hasn't performed well in Philly, but that is because he isn't a zone corner, like they play in Philly.