Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcio James

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Trading Freeney wouldnt surprise me. Jerry Hughes is flourishing in this new defense and Freeney is on the downhill slide plus hasn`t been that impressive. For "who" is the question!

Maybe this is for Mike Jenkins finally.

Doubt it.

John Clayton
@
ClaytonESPN

The word coming out of Dallas is that CB Mike Jenkins may not be healthy to start the regular season, hurting his chances of being traded.

get Jenkins just so he can start the season on PUP? why? no way.

Thats Mike Jenkins

Probably Cullen Jenkins or a no name Corner the Eagles have

I have mentioned his name before.

I like their nickel CB Joselio Hanson and wouldnt mind giving up a 7th for him, just like Justin Tryon trade.

Get ready for Linkenbach to start at RT then. :)

Are we going to get Kyle Wilson???? Im confused.....who do the Jets have that we'd need...hmmmm Ellis??? or Wilson?

Are we going to get Kyle Wilson???? Im confused.....who do the Jets have that we'd need...hmmmm Ellis??? or Wilson?

I think we're all confused.

Jim Irsay is the greatest troll of all time. 4 pages so far on the Colts' messageboards based on his one, non-descriptive tweet. Genious.

I have mentioned his name before.

I like their nickel CB Joselio Hanson and wouldnt mind giving up a 7th for him, just like Justin Tryon trade.

he seems to me just a depth corner

Jim Irsay is the greatest troll of all time. 4 pages so far on the Colts' messageboards based on his one, non-descriptive tweet. Genious.

This.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim is somewhere in the tropics and just woke up this morning with a nice breeze blowing through his window and he tweeted "trade winds blowing".

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim is somewhere in the tropics and just woke up this morning with a nice breeze blowing through his window and he tweeted "trade winds blowing".

oh no it's happening...just won't happen until later tonight lol. Always leaves you with a cliff hanger.

:lol: This is the winning post of this thread!

:lol:

Anyone else feel like we don't need ILB help?

We dont really

Agreed. Not only have Fokou and Lloyd played well, but the Freeman has stepped up and made his mark. Conner is still here, and Angerer will be back shortly. Unless we were to bring in a top notch guy, I'd prefer to stay put with what we have at ILB.

Agreed. Not only have Fokou and Lloyd played well, but the Freeman has stepped up and made his mark. Conner is still here, and Angerer will be back shortly. Unless we were to bring in a top notch guy, I'd prefer to stay put with what we have at ILB.

Can we please start referring the Freeman as "The Freeman" from now on? :)

We have all that we need at ILB

Angerer and Freeman are roamers, Freeman is better in coverage

Conner, Fokuo and Lloyd are thumpers inside also dont forget about Harvey, he has played well, None of our guys are elite at least not yet but they are more then serviceable. The key is not asking them to do something that they arent that good at alot

Gotta be Dline, Oline or secondary.

I'd love for it to be rookie Brandon Washington, I had my eye on him at Guard in the draft but wont happen

If they trade Freeney all of my Jerseys will be obsolete... Thats a bummer man... at least it'd force me to get a new Jersey...

Same here... I guess some orders are needing to be made ASAP.

I dont see how they would be obsolete, That number for the Colts Nation is full of great memories with more to come hopefully, Old player jerseys are never obsolete in my opinion. I still wear my Reggie Miller jersey

You got it.....he's just messing with us....