Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is the Colts are going to trade a 2nd round pick for OT Chris Williams with the Chicago Bears. He has experience at LT, RT and LG and he's getting ready to lose his starting job at LT and the Bears have Carimi at RT. He's a proven vet, he's still on his rookie contract so if the Colts trade for him it will be with a new contract (thus the checkbook comment) and it will solidify (hopefully) a real position of need right now... the RT spot. Then the Colt could either have Justice as a back-up tackle (not a bad option) or ship him to the Jets for some New York city postcards or move him inside to RG where his slow feet would not be as noticeable.

I don't know Coffee, Don't seem to fit the criteria Jim has laid out. He said "SERIOUS, vet starter" Serious in all caps. Maybe im reading to much into that, but just don't seem to fit trading for a guy most people haven't ever even heard of. My guess is it's Wallace, not that i agree with, or even want him, but he fits SERIOUS vet starter and Irsay would definitely need to have his "checkbook at the ready", as he put it, for Wallace.

You know it's getting bad when people go from posting ridiculous trade rumors from so called "insiders" to just making up completely and utterly ridiculous nonsense that literally has less than a ZERO % chance of happening. Just wish we would get some news because some people are getting really desperate.